1. What are phagocytes?
- A white blood cell that engulfs pathogens
- A white blood cell that produces antibodies
- A white blood cell that produces antitoxins
- A white blood cell that produces antibodies and antitoxins
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a pathogen?
- A type of bacteria
- A disease
- A microorganism that causes infectious disease
- A microorganism that is harmful to the body
3. What do antibiotics do?
- Kill infectious bacteria
- Kill viruses
- Kill bacteria and viruses
- Release symptoms of a disease
4. Definition of metabolism?
- The rate of chemical reactions in your cells
- Your BMI
- The rate at which you burn fat
- How easily you put on or lose weight
5. What are lymphocytes?
- White blood cells that produce antibodies
- White blood cells that produce antibodies and antitoxins
- White blood cells that engulf pathogens
- White blood cells that produce antitoxins