1. Which disease is not caused by a bacterium?
- Whooping cough
- Food poisoning
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is an example of a resistant bacteria?
3. What is meant by a balanced diet?
- Having equal amounts of each food group to stay healthy
- Eating the right food to be healthy
- Consuming the right amount of each food group for an individual's needs
- Having the correct amount of each food group
4. What is an epidemic?
- A type of vaccination
- A disease that spreads across countries
- A disease which spreads throughout a country
- A type of infectious disease
5. What do antibiotics do?
- Release symptoms of a disease
- Kill infectious bacteria
- Kill bacteria and viruses
- Kill viruses