1. What do antibiotics do?
- Kill infectious bacteria
- Release symptoms of a disease
- Kill viruses
- Kill bacteria and viruses
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are phagocytes?
- A white blood cell that produces antitoxins
- A white blood cell that produces antibodies and antitoxins
- A white blood cell that engulfs pathogens
- A white blood cell that produces antibodies
3. What does malnurished mean?
- Being obese
- Not being healthy
- Being obese or underweight
- Being underweight
4. What are proteins needed for?
- A source of immediate energy
- To make cell membranes and insulate the body
- Growth and repair
- A source of long release energy
5. Which of these is an example of a resistant bacteria?