1. Which of these is an example of a resistant bacteria?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does malnurished mean?
- Not being healthy
- Being obese or underweight
- Being obese
- Being underweight
3. Definition of metabolism?
- The rate of chemical reactions in your cells
- The rate at which you burn fat
- How easily you put on or lose weight
- Your BMI
4. What is an epidemic?
- A disease which spreads throughout a country
- A type of vaccination
- A disease that spreads across countries
- A type of infectious disease
5. What are carbohydrates used for?
- Growth and repair
- A source of immediate energy
- A source of long release energy
- To make cell membranes and insulate the body