1. Where are vascular bundles found in leaves?
- In the veins only
- In the midrib and veins
- Throughout the leaf tissue
- In the midrib only
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are the vascular bundles arranged in the stems of woody plants?
- They are not present in tree trunks
- They are in a ring on the inside of the bark
- They are dispersed throughout the stem
- They are in rings between the first five bark layers
3. In what order are transport tissues found in the stems of plants, from the outermost inwards?
- Phloem, xylem, cambium
- Phloem, cambium, xylem
- Xylem, cambium, phloem
- Cambium, phloem, xylem
4. How are xylem and phloem distributed in the plant?
- Both are distributed throughout
- Xylem is found in the roots and phloem is found in the leaves and stem
- Xylem is found in the roots, phloem is found in the leaves and both are found in the stem.
- Xylem is found in the leaves and phloem is found in the stem and roots.
5. What does xylem transport?