1. How are the vascular bundles arranged in the stems of woody plants?
- They are not present in tree trunks
- They are in a ring on the inside of the bark
- They are dispersed throughout the stem
- They are in rings between the first five bark layers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do plants need a transport system for effective diffusion?
- They are too big
- They have a closed transport system
- They have a low surface area to volume ratio
- They have a high surface area to volume ratio
3. Which minerals do plants need to transport around them?
- Nitrogen, potassium, oxygen and magnesium
- Nitrogen, magnesium, carbon dioxide and potassium
- Magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium.
- Nitrogen, potassium, glucose and phosphorous
4. What does xylem transport?
5. Which substance is found between xylem and phloem in stems?