1. What does xylem transport?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are xylem and phloem found together?
- In vascular groups
- In vascular bundles
- In bundles
- In goblet cells
3. Which substance is found between xylem and phloem in stems?
4. Why do plants need a transport system for effective diffusion?
- They have a closed transport system
- They have a low surface area to volume ratio
- They are too big
- They have a high surface area to volume ratio
5. How are xylem and phloem distributed in the plant?
- Xylem is found in the leaves and phloem is found in the stem and roots.
- Both are distributed throughout
- Xylem is found in the roots, phloem is found in the leaves and both are found in the stem.
- Xylem is found in the roots and phloem is found in the leaves and stem