1. Which is not the correct statement?
- Higher hydrostatic pressure at the arteirole end
- Plasma proteins are found in tissue fluid
- Tissue fluid is collected back at the venule end
- Tussue fluid leaves at the arterial end
- Plasma leaves through tiny gaps in the arteriole
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The higher the partial pressure of O2 the ....?
- Higher the oxygen saturation with heamoglobin
- Lower the oxygen saturation with heamoglobin
- The flatter the dissociation curve
3. Which of these is not found in tissue fluid?
- Plasma Proteins
4. What is not found in the right side of the heart?
- Pulmonary Artery
- Vena Cava
- Right Ventricle
5. Which of these is only found in blood?