1. The higher the partial pressure of O2 the ....?
- The flatter the dissociation curve
- Higher the oxygen saturation with heamoglobin
- Lower the oxygen saturation with heamoglobin
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A closed circulatory system is when ?
- Blood is always enclosed in blood vessels
- A system in which the blood flows through the heart once per cycle
- Blood is not always contained in vessels like in a haemocoel
3. Which of these is only found in blood?
4. Which of these is not used in the electrical conduction of the heart.
- Atrio-ventricular valves
- Purkinje Fibres
- Sino-Atrial node
- Atrial ventricular node
5. What is not a way that co2 is transported in the blood?
- Bound to the membrane of leucocytes
- Carbon dioxide can also bind to the amino groups on plasma proteins
- Binding with heamoglobin to make carbaminohaemoglobin 10%
- Transported as hydrogen carbonate ions HCO3- (disolved in plasma) 85%
- Dissolved in plasma 5%