1. Which out of these have the highest CO2 concentration?
- Tissue Fluid
- Bone marrow
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The higher the partial pressure of O2 the ....?
- Higher the oxygen saturation with heamoglobin
- Lower the oxygen saturation with heamoglobin
- The flatter the dissociation curve
3. What is not an adaptation of the vein?
- Small lumen to maintain blood pressure
- Valves - Stop backflow of blood
- Thin vein walls- Skeletal muscle produces pressure by moving against it
- Collagen, smooth muscle and elastic tissue is much more less than in an artery
4. What is not an adaptation of an artery?
- Thick wall containing collagen and elastic tissue and smooth muscle- Withstand high pressure
- Valves to stop backflow of blood
- Small lumen - Pressure constant
- Folded Endothelium that can be unfolded when the artery stretches to reduce friction
5. Which of these statements are not correct?
- The septum separates the right side of the heart from the left
- Atria walls are the thinnest because most of the blood moves down by gravity
- The right ventricle wall is the the thickest because it has to pump blood to the lungs
- The left ventricle wall is the thickest because it has to pump blood to the rest of the body