1. What is not true about a capillary ?
- Lumen is the same diameter as a red blood cell
- There are elastic tissue in the walls to squeeze the erythrocytes through
- Walls made from a single row of flattened endothelium cells (Reduce diffusion distance)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not found in tissue fluid?
- Plasma Proteins
3. Which is not the correct statement?
- Plasma proteins are found in tissue fluid
- Higher hydrostatic pressure at the arteirole end
- Plasma leaves through tiny gaps in the arteriole
- Tussue fluid leaves at the arterial end
- Tissue fluid is collected back at the venule end
4. Which out of these have the highest CO2 concentration?
- Tissue Fluid
- Bone marrow
5. What is not an adaptation of the vein?
- Collagen, smooth muscle and elastic tissue is much more less than in an artery
- Small lumen to maintain blood pressure
- Thin vein walls- Skeletal muscle produces pressure by moving against it
- Valves - Stop backflow of blood