1. An open circulatory system is when?
- Blood is not always contained in vessels like in a haemocoel
- A system in which the blood flows through the heart once per cycle
- Blood is always enclosed in blood vessels
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements are wrong?
- Partial pressure is not measured in kPa
- Fetal heamoglobin has a higher affinity for oxygen than adult heamoglobin
- Bohr effect cause the the association curve to flattern and be lower
3. Which is not the correct statement?
- Higher hydrostatic pressure at the arteirole end
- Tussue fluid leaves at the arterial end
- Plasma leaves through tiny gaps in the arteriole
- Plasma proteins are found in tissue fluid
- Tissue fluid is collected back at the venule end
4. What is not found in the right side of the heart?
- Right Ventricle
- Vena Cava
- Pulmonary Artery
5. Which out of these have the highest CO2 concentration?
- Tissue Fluid
- Bone marrow