1. An open circulatory system is when?
- Blood is not always contained in vessels like in a haemocoel
- A system in which the blood flows through the heart once per cycle
- Blood is always enclosed in blood vessels
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is only found in blood?
3. Which of these is not used in the electrical conduction of the heart.
- Atrio-ventricular valves
- Purkinje Fibres
- Sino-Atrial node
- Atrial ventricular node
4. The higher the partial pressure of O2 the ....?
- Higher the oxygen saturation with heamoglobin
- Lower the oxygen saturation with heamoglobin
- The flatter the dissociation curve
5. What is not found in the right side of the heart?
- Right Ventricle
- Vena Cava
- Pulmonary Artery