1. What is a trade deficit?
- When a country's dildos are greater than imports
- When a country's exports are greater than imports
- When a country's imports are greater than exports
- When a country's imports are dildos lol
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a tarrif?
- A grant of money given to a producer
- A limit on an importable good/service
- A tax on imported goods/service
- A ban on an imported good/service
3. What does APEC stand for?
- Australia-Pacific Economic Co-opertation
- Australia-Pacific Economic Corporation
- Australia-Papua New Guinea Economic Corporation
- Australian Peoples' Economic Co-operation
4. What is a bilateral trade agreement?
- An agreement between two states/territories
- An agreement between ur mum & my dik
- An agreement between two countries
- An agreement between three or more countries
5. What is an export?
- Good or service bought from another country
- Good or service sold to another country
- An egg