1. What is a import?
- Good/service bought from another country
- Good/service sold to a real estate agent
- Good/service sold to another country
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a trade deficit?
- When a country's imports are dildos lol
- When a country's imports are greater than exports
- When a country's exports are greater than imports
- When a country's dildos are greater than imports
3. What does APEC stand for?
- Australian Peoples' Economic Co-operation
- Australia-Pacific Economic Co-opertation
- Australia-Papua New Guinea Economic Corporation
- Australia-Pacific Economic Corporation
4. What does WTO stand for?
- World Trade Olympics
- World Trade Organisation
- Wanking Tool Organisation
- WUN TWO OOOO BOI HE DA BOMB
5. What is a bilateral trade agreement?
- An agreement between two countries
- An agreement between ur mum & my dik
- An agreement between three or more countries
- An agreement between two states/territories