1. What is a multilateral trade agreement?
- An agreement between two states/territories
- An agreement between three or more countries
- An agreement between two countries
- An infected urine tract
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does WTO stand for?
- World Trade Organisation
- WUN TWO OOOO BOI HE DA BOMB
- Wanking Tool Organisation
- World Trade Olympics
3. What is a subsidy?
- A grant of money given to a producer
- A tax on imported goods/service
- A limit on an importable good/service
4. What does APEC stand for?
- Australian Peoples' Economic Co-operation
- Australia-Pacific Economic Corporation
- Australia-Pacific Economic Co-opertation
- Australia-Papua New Guinea Economic Corporation
5. What is a import?
- Good/service bought from another country
- Good/service sold to another country
- Good/service sold to a real estate agent