1. Define Mass Tourism.
- Tourism on a large scale to one country or region.
- A lot of people going somewhere.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Consolidation.
- A PC or Xbox
- Tourists come regularly, jobs are secure but some places and buildings are beginning to look unattractive and neglected.
- Where people console one another.
- Tourist numbers begin to decline and the area/resort doesnt have the money to develop new attractions and become more run down.
3. Name a UK coastal resort Case Study.
- A place with sea and a big building full of people.
- Whitley Bay
- North Shields
4. What are the fourth and fifth stage of the Butler Model?
- Consolidation and Stagnation
5. What are the three types of environments where tourism is found?
- Coasts, Mountains and Cities.
- Big ones, small ones and medium-sized ones.