1. Where is pseudostratified columnar epithelium located?
- Oesophagus, sweat glands and male urethra
- Lining of male reproductive system & respiratory tract
- Alveoli, kidneys and blood vessels
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is simple squamous epithelium located?
- alveoli, kindeys & blood vessels
- lining of the male reproductive system & respiratory tract
- oesophagus, sweat glands and male urethra
- mouth, tongue & ******
3. Where is stratified cuboidal epithelium located?
- Ovaries, kidney tubules and ducts of smaller glands
- Male urethra and in ducts of some glands
- Osephagus, sweat glands and in male urethra
- Male reproductive system & lining of repiratory tract
4. Where is transitional epithelium located?
- Lining of male reproduction system & respiratory tract
- Male utheria and ducts of some glands
- Organs, eg - bladder
- Lining of the ovaries, kidney tubules & ducts of smaller glands
5. Where is simple columnar epithelium located?
- Passagewys of CNS, fallopian tubes & lining of digestive tract
- Male reproductive system & respiratory tract
- Found in organs, eg - bladder