1. Which theorist found the seven functions within children's speech?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which behaviourists believed in a 'Language Acquisition Support System'?
- Skinner and Bruner
- Skinner and Piaget
- Bruner and Chomsky
- Chomsky and Piaget
3. Under which topic do politeness strategies fall?
- Child language acquisition
4. What is meant by convergence?
- Speaking in a way which is similar to your audience
- Speaking in a way which is markedly different to your audience
5. Whose theory discusses equal and unequal encounters featuring a powerful participant and a non-powerful participant?