1. What is the name of the theory that foudn evidence that men interupt more and try to control conversations?
- Dominance theory
- Deficit theory
- Difference theory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what order did Rothery's categories come?
- Narrative, report, recount, observation
- Observation, recount, report, narrative
- Recount, observation, report, narrative
- Recount, narrative, observation, report
3. Which behaviourists believed in a 'Language Acquisition Support System'?
- Skinner and Bruner
- Chomsky and Piaget
- Skinner and Piaget
- Bruner and Chomsky
4. Under which topic do politeness strategies fall?
- Child language acquisition
5. Which theorist found the seven functions within children's speech?