1. In what order did Rothery's categories come?
- Observation, recount, report, narrative
- Recount, narrative, observation, report
- Recount, observation, report, narrative
- Narrative, report, recount, observation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which behaviourists believed in a 'Language Acquisition Support System'?
- Skinner and Bruner
- Chomsky and Piaget
- Skinner and Piaget
- Bruner and Chomsky
3. Who stated that language can be 'face-saving' or 'face threatening'?
- Sinclair and Coulthard
- Zimmerman and West
4. Whose theory discusses equal and unequal encounters featuring a powerful participant and a non-powerful participant?
5. Under which topic do politeness strategies fall?
- Child language acquisition