1. Which behaviourists believed in a 'Language Acquisition Support System'?
- Skinner and Bruner
- Skinner and Piaget
- Bruner and Chomsky
- Chomsky and Piaget
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what order did Rothery's categories come?
- Observation, recount, report, narrative
- Recount, narrative, observation, report
- Recount, observation, report, narrative
- Narrative, report, recount, observation
3. What is the name of the theory that foudn evidence that men interupt more and try to control conversations?
- Difference theory
- Dominance theory
- Deficit theory
4. What is it called when a child makes a mistake that is understandable because it conforms to normal patterns of language?
- Observatory error
- Virtuous error
- Conformative error
- Understandable error
5. Which nativist believed in a 'Language Aquisition Device'?