1. What is the royal gorge?
- famous canyon
- popular crater
- famous waterfall
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long and deep is the Royal Gorge?
- 10 miles long, 381 metres deep
- 10 metres long, 381 miles deep
- 10 miles long, 181 metres deep
3. When did construction of the rocky mountain hydroelectric plant begin?
4. What is elk valley coal the worlds second largest producer of?
- metallurgic coal
5. How many tourists does yellowstone national park attract each year?
- 2 million
- 3 million
- 2 billion