1. How many tourists do the rockies have each year?
- 3 million
- 2 billion
- 2 million
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the rocky mountain hydroelectric plant?
3. How much did the plant cost to construct?
- $1 million
- £1 million
- $1 billion
- £1 billion
4. What activities do the Rocky Mountains offer?
- hiking, cycling, canoeing, skiing, fishing
- abseiling, bungee jumping, rock climbing
- walking, skiing, hiking
5. What do sedimentary basins contain?
- metallurgic coal
- coalbed methane