1. What two ways does sea level relate to global temperature change?
- Melting of grounded ice and thermal expansion
- Sea level rise and flooding
- Melting of glacier increasing sea level rise and meltwater from the drainage of glaciers
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Meltwater drainage from glaciers travels:
- interglacially and through flow
- englacially and subglacially
- horizontally and vertically
3. Salt Freezes?
4. How much of the world freshwater is contained in the icesheets?
5. How many long lived snowball events were there?