1. What two ways does sea level relate to global temperature change?
- Melting of glacier increasing sea level rise and meltwater from the drainage of glaciers
- Melting of grounded ice and thermal expansion
- Sea level rise and flooding
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Meltwater drainage from glaciers travels:
- interglacially and through flow
- englacially and subglacially
- horizontally and vertically
3. Glaser length is measured in hundreds of years
4. Where are the ice sheets found?
- Central Europe
- Antarctica and Greenland
- New Zealand and Scandinavia
5. Salt Freezes?