1. How much of the world freshwater is contained in the icesheets?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Glaser length is measured in hundreds of years
3. Where are the ice sheets found?
- New Zealand and Scandinavia
- Antarctica and Greenland
- Central Europe
4. What two ways does sea level relate to global temperature change?
- Melting of glacier increasing sea level rise and meltwater from the drainage of glaciers
- Melting of grounded ice and thermal expansion
- Sea level rise and flooding
5. The earths heat cycle os driven by....
- thermohaline Circulation
- the sun
- Thermal expansion