1. The earths heat cycle os driven by....
- Thermal expansion
- thermohaline Circulation
- the sun
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two ways does sea level relate to global temperature change?
- Melting of grounded ice and thermal expansion
- Sea level rise and flooding
- Melting of glacier increasing sea level rise and meltwater from the drainage of glaciers
3. Glaser length is measured in hundreds of years
4. Albedo is short wave radiation which is reflected directly back into space
5. How much of the world freshwater is contained in the icesheets?