- Created by: abigail99
- Created on: 27-05-15 19:43
1. What colour does lithium go in the flame test?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour precipitate do sulfates give off when tested for?
3. What colour does sulfur burn?
- Pale blue
4. What's the test for carbonates?
- Add dilute nitric acid and silver nitrate solution
- Add sodium hydroxide
- Add dilute HCl
- Add dilute HCl and barium chloride solution
5. What's the test for chlorine?
- Turns limewater cloudy
- Turns damp red litmus paper blue
- Bleaches damp litmus paper white
- Makes a squeaky pop with a lit splint
- Relights a glowing splint