1. What colour does Iron (II) go with NaOH?
- sludgy green
- reddish brown
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour does calcium go in the flame test?
3. What's the test for chlorine?
- Makes a squeaky pop with a lit splint
- Bleaches damp litmus paper white
- Turns limewater cloudy
- Relights a glowing splint
- Turns damp red litmus paper blue
4. What colour does sulfur burn?
- Pale blue
5. How do you test for sulfates?
- Add dilute nitric acid and silver nitrate
- Add dilute HCl and barium chloride
- Add dilute HCl
- Add NaOH