1. What is conflict?
- When two different Stakeholder's objectives clash.
- When a customer wishes to become a shareholder.
- When a stakeholder has an disagreement with the company.
- When a stakeholder looses interest in the company.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is not a stakeholder in a business?
3. What are a Pressure Groups objectives?
- Having the value of shares increase.
- Maximum profit with minimum amount spent.
- Seeing that the business is run ethically and fairly.
- Having access to a large variety of products.
4. Are local residents a Stakeholder?
- If they choose to be.
- If the company chooses to be.
5. Which one of these is not a Stakeholder's conflict?
- Owners want to pay the lowest prices possible, but staff want higher pay.
- A member of staff being fired for breaking Company rules.
- Suppliers want the highest price for their goods, customers want to pay the lowest.
- Local residents disagreeing with Supplier's delivery times.
Similar Business Studies resources: