1. Why is the government a stakeholder?
- To keep an eye on noise pollution and litter produced by the company.
- Because they care for their community and how the business is running.
- To ensure taxes are paid on time and ensure no laws are broken.
- For high pay and reasonable working hours.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is conflict?
- When two different Stakeholder's objectives clash.
- When a stakeholder has an disagreement with the company.
- When a stakeholder looses interest in the company.
- When a customer wishes to become a shareholder.
3. What are a Pressure Groups objectives?
- Seeing that the business is run ethically and fairly.
- Having the value of shares increase.
- Maximum profit with minimum amount spent.
- Having access to a large variety of products.
4. Which one of these is not a Stakeholder's conflict?
- A member of staff being fired for breaking Company rules.
- Local residents disagreeing with Supplier's delivery times.
- Suppliers want the highest price for their goods, customers want to pay the lowest.
- Owners want to pay the lowest prices possible, but staff want higher pay.
5. Which one of these is not a stakeholder in a business?
Similar Business Studies resources: