1. Which one of these is not a Stakeholder's conflict?
- A member of staff being fired for breaking Company rules.
- Local residents disagreeing with Supplier's delivery times.
- Suppliers want the highest price for their goods, customers want to pay the lowest.
- Owners want to pay the lowest prices possible, but staff want higher pay.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is not a stakeholder in a business?
3. Are local residents a Stakeholder?
- If they choose to be.
- If the company chooses to be.
4. Why is the government a stakeholder?
- To keep an eye on noise pollution and litter produced by the company.
- Because they care for their community and how the business is running.
- To ensure taxes are paid on time and ensure no laws are broken.
- For high pay and reasonable working hours.
5. What are a Pressure Groups objectives?
- Seeing that the business is run ethically and fairly.
- Having the value of shares increase.
- Maximum profit with minimum amount spent.
- Having access to a large variety of products.
Similar Business Studies resources: