1. What is the major storage compound found in the cytoplasm?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are chloroplasts important?
- They tell the cell what to do
- The chlorophyll inside them absorbs light, which is vital for photosynthesis
- They give the cell its shape
- They use energy from respiration to synthesise amino acids
3. What is the cell wall made of?
- Amino acids
4. Why would someone feel tired while their immune system is fighting a virus?
- They are weak
- The viruses are using their glucose
- It's hard to kill viruses without killing the cells they take over
- It takes up a lot of energy
5. What is a smooth muscle?
- A muscle with a surface area greater than 10cm
- A muscle that is not controlled voluntarily
- A muscle that is a single piece of tissue
- A muscle that is attatched to the bone