1. Which of these is not a viral disease?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a use for stem cells?
- Rebuilding damaged bones/cartilige
- Making new brain cells or people with Parkinson's
- Preventing cancer
- Fertility treatment
3. Why are stem cells special?
- They are cheap
- They can cure cancer
- They can be adapted into any kind of cell the body needs
- They can be harvested easily
4. Which part of the plant cell gives the leaves their green colour?
- Cell wall
5. Why would someone feel tired while their immune system is fighting a virus?
- The viruses are using their glucose
- It's hard to kill viruses without killing the cells they take over
- They are weak
- It takes up a lot of energy