1. What happens in the mitochondria?
- The synthesis of DNA
- The synthesis of proteins
- The synthesis of enzymes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the main types of pathogens?
- Viruses and bacteria
- Airborne diseases and STDs
- Colds and flu
- Poison and venom
3. What is a skeletal muscle?
- A muscle that is detatched from the bone
- A muscle that is controlled voluntarily
- A muscle that is made of cartilige
- A muscle that is controlled involuntarily
4. What protects the genetic material in a virus?
- A protein coat
- The cell membrane
- Heavy artillery
5. What is therapeutic cloning?
- When a patient's genes are combined with an egg to create an embry and stem cells are then taken from it
- When stem cells are taken from an embryo and the patient's genes are used to make the kind of cell their body needs
- When stem cells are used to treat patients with mental illnesses
- When stem cells are used to heal injuries