1. Why would someone feel tired while their immune system is fighting a virus?
- It's hard to kill viruses without killing the cells they take over
- It takes up a lot of energy
- They are weak
- The viruses are using their glucose
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are chloroplasts important?
- The chlorophyll inside them absorbs light, which is vital for photosynthesis
- They use energy from respiration to synthesise amino acids
- They give the cell its shape
- They tell the cell what to do
3. Why are viruses so difficult to kill?
- They adapt to their surroundings so quickly
- They are not alive or dead
- They are specialised to be resistant to the human immune system
- They use cells as meat sheilds
4. What are the main types of pathogens?
- Viruses and bacteria
- Poison and venom
- Airborne diseases and STDs
- Colds and flu
5. What do ribosomes do?
- Help the cell maintain its shape
- Synthesise proteins
- Aid respiration