1. What is the major storage compound found in the cytoplasm?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which parts of the cell to animal and plant cells share?
- Chloroplasts and nuclei
- Nuclei, cell membranes, cytoplasm, ribosomes and mitochondria
- Nuclei, mitochondria and vacuoles
- Cytoplasm, cell membranes, cell walls and ribosomes
3. Which of these is not a viral disease?
4. Why are viruses so difficult to kill?
- They are specialised to be resistant to the human immune system
- They adapt to their surroundings so quickly
- They are not alive or dead
- They use cells as meat sheilds
5. Which of these is an example of smooth muscles?
- Chris Hemsworth's pectorals
- Cardiac muscles
- Abdominal muscles