1. What is inside the vacuole?
- A secret society composed entirely of bedbugs
- The nucleus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the cell wall made of?
- Amino acids
3. Why are chloroplasts important?
- The chlorophyll inside them absorbs light, which is vital for photosynthesis
- They use energy from respiration to synthesise amino acids
- They give the cell its shape
- They tell the cell what to do
4. Why would someone feel tired while their immune system is fighting a virus?
- The viruses are using their glucose
- It's hard to kill viruses without killing the cells they take over
- They are weak
- It takes up a lot of energy
5. Which of these is not a bacterial disease?
- Toxic Shock Syndrome