1. What is inside the vacuole?
- The nucleus
- A secret society composed entirely of bedbugs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are stem cells special?
- They can be adapted into any kind of cell the body needs
- They can cure cancer
- They can be harvested easily
- They are cheap
3. What does a Lysosome do?
- Releases digestive enzymes so the sperm can enter the egg
- Help the sperm sense where the egg is
- Provides glucose for the sperm to swim
- Increases the rate of respiration so the sperm makes more glucose
4. Which of these is not a bacterial disease?
- Toxic Shock Syndrome
5. Why do plants wither when dehydrated?
- The vacuole shrivels up
- The stem starts to disintegrate
- The cell wall collapses
- The cells die