1. Which of these is an example of smooth muscles?
- Abdominal muscles
- Cardiac muscles
- Chris Hemsworth's pectorals
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a use for stem cells?
- Fertility treatment
- Rebuilding damaged bones/cartilige
- Preventing cancer
- Making new brain cells or people with Parkinson's
3. What are the main types of pathogens?
- Poison and venom
- Airborne diseases and STDs
- Viruses and bacteria
- Colds and flu
4. What is inside the vacuole?
- The nucleus
- A secret society composed entirely of bedbugs
5. Why are chloroplasts important?
- The chlorophyll inside them absorbs light, which is vital for photosynthesis
- They use energy from respiration to synthesise amino acids
- They give the cell its shape
- They tell the cell what to do