1. Define civil religion.
- The collective sentiments in society
- Events that aren't religious but carry the same functions and sentiments
- Consuming religion in the same way you do a product
- Religion inside individual countries
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does 'ideology' mean?
- Oppressive values
- A set of ideas that legitimates the power of a group
- Policies of a political party
3. Define 'polytheistic'.
- Religions defined by characteristics
- Non-religious groups
- Relgions based around gods
- Religions based around more than one god
4. Define 'secularisation'.
- The decline of religious belief
- The fall in church attendance
- Science dominating religion
- Religious institutions become less engaged with the state
5. The name for things that aren't religious.
- Civil religion
- Normal things