1. Increasing religious diversity creates a "Crisis of Credibility" for religion. Beliefs become relative truths.
- Berger (1)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said Durkheim's ideas cannot be applied to contemporary society due to increasing diversity that has fragmented the collective conscious?
- Stjepan Mestrovic
3. Who says religion is an "ideological resource" for change, e.g. helped ban segregation. Black clergy shamed whites.
- Bruce (1)
4. Who says that the middle class want to play down the message that wealth is sinful?
- Miller and Hoffman
- Stark and Bainbridge
5. Religion still has some influence such as with human rights. Goes against secularisation.
- Leger (2)
- Leger (3)