1. Who said women are more religious because they are passive, obedient and caring - the qualities valued by religions.
- Glock and Stark
- Miller and Hoffman
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Secularisation is the result of "rationalisation". After the Protestant Reformation God is seen as trancedent. Science was the new explanation - Disenchantment.
- Weber (3)
3. Who says hegemony is never garunteed and the working class may create a "counter-hegemony"?
- Gramsci (1)
- Wilson (1)
- Robin Gill
4. What percentage of hollistic mileu participants were female as found by the Kendal Project?
5. Who says religion does not always function as an effective ideology, e.g. no effect on pre-capitalist peseants
- El Saadawi
- Abercrombie and Turner