1. Who found that 43% of people answered "no" to being religious in 1996 compared to 23% in 1950?
- Grace Davie
- Robin Gill
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says religion is an expression of the "principle of hope" and religion can cause change through promoting ideas of a better world?
- Ernst Bloch
3. Religion has become privatised, and must conform to the secular state.
- Bruce (3)
- Stark and Bainbridge
4. Calvinist beliefs were adopted after capitalism so the Bourgeoisie could legitimise
- Bruce (1)
5. Increasing religious diversity creates a "Crisis of Credibility" for religion. Beliefs become relative truths.
- Berger (1)