1. Which Marxist described religion as "spiritual gin" and a "mystical fog"?
- Jean Holm
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says religion is an expression of the "principle of hope" and religion can cause change through promoting ideas of a better world?
- Ernst Bloch
3. Religion still has some influence such as with human rights. Goes against secularisation.
- Leger (2)
- Leger (3)
4. Who days that women's closer proximity to birth and death brings them closer to the "ultimate questions"?
- Voas and Crockett
- Miller and Hoffman
5. Structural differentiation has lead to disengagement with religion. Functions have been transferred to other institutions.
- Parsons (2)