1. Who says there are religious forms of feminism? e.g veiling and evangelical groups
- Linda Woodhead
- Jean Holm
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. We are spiritual shoppers who "pick and mix". Postmodern era allows us to construct our own identities
- Leger (3)
- Stark and Bainbridge
3. What percentage of hollistic mileu participants were female as found by the Kendal Project?
4. Religion has become de-institutionalised and has moved to the internet or television. Due to globalisation and consumersm. Not declining.
- Leger (2)
5. The fact that people will not go to church and invest time reflects their low commitment to religion.
- Voas and Crockett