1. Secularisation theory is Eurocentric - Religious Market Theory says religion is a supernatural compensator
- Stark and Bainbridge (1)
- Weber (3)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says capitalism has an 'elective affinity' to Calvinist beliefs?
- Weber (1)
3. Who identifies organismic, ethnic and social deprivation as factors influencing women's participation?
- Glock and Stark
- Miller and Hoffman
4. Religion has become de-institutionalised and has moved to the internet or television. Due to globalisation and consumersm. Not declining.
- Leger (2)
5. Who says religion is an expression of the "principle of hope" and religion can cause change through promoting ideas of a better world?
- Ernst Bloch