1. what was this called?
- memory task
- interference task
- non-interference task
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were they asked to do during this time?
- do nothing
- coutn backwards in threes from a given number
- sit in silence recalling the trigrams in their heads
3. After what time were they asked to recall them?
- 3,6,9,12,15,18 seconds
- 3,6,9,12,15,18 minutes
- 3,6,9,12,15,18 hours
4. Define encoding?
- coding something in your memory
- transferring information into code, creating a 'trace'
- giving a memory a code
5. Define capacity?
- the amount you can remember without forgetting
- how much can be held in the memory
- how much you can remember