1. what was this called?
- interference task
- non-interference task
- memory task
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Peterson and Petersons experiment (1959) what were participants shown?
- nonsense trigrams
3. what were they asked to do during this time?
- coutn backwards in threes from a given number
- sit in silence recalling the trigrams in their heads
- do nothing
4. after 18 seconds what percentage were recalled correctly?
5. Define duration?
- how long a memory lasts
- how long you remember something
- how long you can remember something without forgetting it