1. Define capacity?
- the amount you can remember without forgetting
- how much can be held in the memory
- how much you can remember
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. After 3 seconds what percentage of participants could recall the trigrams correctly?
3. Define duration?
- how long you can remember something without forgetting it
- how long a memory lasts
- how long you remember something
4. after 18 seconds what percentage were recalled correctly?
5. In Peterson and Petersons experiment (1959) what were participants shown?
- nonsense trigrams