1. what was this called?
- memory task
- interference task
- non-interference task
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. After what time were they asked to recall them?
- 3,6,9,12,15,18 hours
- 3,6,9,12,15,18 seconds
- 3,6,9,12,15,18 minutes
3. what were they asked to do during this time?
- do nothing
- coutn backwards in threes from a given number
- sit in silence recalling the trigrams in their heads
4. Define duration?
- how long a memory lasts
- how long you remember something
- how long you can remember something without forgetting it
5. After 3 seconds what percentage of participants could recall the trigrams correctly?