1. A public analyst for health and safety
- Specialise in chemical analysis
- specialise in photo analysis
- specialise in water analysis
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. Scientists for the Environment Agency regularly monitor
- air, water and land.
- Land and Air
3. Forensic scientists...
- gather evidence collected by crime scene investigators
- go to the crime scene to investigate
4. A Crime Scene Investigator should have
- the ability to notice small detail
- Knowledge in Food analysis