1. Why was Franz Ferdinand murdered?
- For Serbia's independence from Austria Hungary
- For Italy's independence from Germany
- For Austria Hungary's independence from Germany
- For France's Independence from Russia
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
- Wanted to abolish the monarchy
- Wanted the Tsar to rule alone
- Wanted the Tsars power to be limited by a constituion and parliament
- Wanted the Tsar to create a constitution
3. What caused the 1905 Revolution?
- The death of the Tsar
- A disregard of the poor
- The Tsarinas reliance on Rasputin
4. Which countries made up the Triple Entente?
- Britain, France and Russia
- Germany, Serbia and Britain
- Russia, Serbia and Italy
- Germany, Austria Hungary and Italy
5. What does Soviet mean?
- Committee or Council
- Supporter of the Tsar
Similar History resources: