1. Which countries made up the Triple Entente?
- Germany, Austria Hungary and Italy
- Britain, France and Russia
- Russia, Serbia and Italy
- Germany, Serbia and Britain
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
- Wanted the Tsarina to rule
- Wanted to rule themselves
- Wanted the Tsar to rule alone
- Wanted the Tsar to rule with a duma
3. What caused the 1905 Revolution?
- A disregard of the poor
- The Tsarinas reliance on Rasputin
- The death of the Tsar
4. What does Soviet mean?
- Committee or Council
- Supporter of the Tsar
5. Which was not a problem of living in Russia?
- Most of the population could not speak Russian
- The country was overpopulated
- The country went through serious drought
- Famers used ineffective techniques
Similar History resources: