1. Which was not a problem of living in Russia?
- The country went through serious drought
- Most of the population could not speak Russian
- The country was overpopulated
- Famers used ineffective techniques
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
- Wanted the Tsar to rule alone
- Wanted the Tsar to rule with a duma
- Wanted the Tsarina to rule
- Wanted to rule themselves
3. What countries made up the Triple Alliance?
- Russia, Britian and France
- Germany, Austria Hungary and Italy
- Bosnia, France and Britain
- Italy, Spain and France
4. What caused the 1905 Revolution?
- A disregard of the poor
- The Tsarinas reliance on Rasputin
- The death of the Tsar
5. Why was Franz Ferdinand murdered?
- For Italy's independence from Germany
- For Serbia's independence from Austria Hungary
- For France's Independence from Russia
- For Austria Hungary's independence from Germany
Similar History resources: