- Supported the Tsar until finding out he did not care about them
- Supported the Tsar completely
- Supported the Tsar and his Duma
- Supported the Soviets
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which countries made up the Triple Entente?
- Germany, Austria Hungary and Italy
- Germany, Serbia and Britain
- Britain, France and Russia
- Russia, Serbia and Italy
3. Why was Franz Ferdinand murdered?
- For France's Independence from Russia
- For Serbia's independence from Austria Hungary
- For Austria Hungary's independence from Germany
- For Italy's independence from Germany
4. What did soviets do once more were organised?
- Took over towns and cities, replaced some of the Tsars Government
- Protested outside the Winter Palace
- Created an army to fight against the Tsar
5. Which was not a problem of living in Russia?
- The country went through serious drought
- The country was overpopulated
- Famers used ineffective techniques
- Most of the population could not speak Russian
Similar History resources: