1. Where are the Andes
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How far away was the Haiti earthquake from Port-au-Prince
- 68 miles
- 10 miles
- 15 miles
3. Which of these facts on the Haiti earthquake are true?
- 366,000 people died
- It happened on the 12th of February
- 1 in 5 jobs were lost because of he earthquake
- The event measured at a magnitude of 7.2
4. In the Andes what are fold mountaions used for?
- Farming, HEP, Tourism and Mining
- Farming, Mining, HEP and Nuclear power
- Farming, Tourism, Geothermal power and HEP
- Farming, HEP and Tourism alone
5. Which capital city was closest to the Haiti earthquake
- Washington D.C.