1. How far away was the Haiti earthquake from Port-au-Prince
- 10 miles
- 15 miles
- 68 miles
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Andes what are fold mountaions used for?
- Farming, HEP, Tourism and Mining
- Farming, HEP and Tourism alone
- Farming, Mining, HEP and Nuclear power
- Farming, Tourism, Geothermal power and HEP
3. Which of these facts are correct if Yellowstone volcano erupts?
- 70% of the worlds population will suffer from starvation
- The volcano will instantly kill 80-90 thousand people
- The ash will reach and effect britain within five days of the event
- Cities up to 500 miles from the park would be covered by up to 3 feet of ash
4. Which capital city was closest to the Haiti earthquake
- Washington D.C.
5. Which of these facts on the Haiti earthquake are true?
- 1 in 5 jobs were lost because of he earthquake
- It happened on the 12th of February
- The event measured at a magnitude of 7.2
- 366,000 people died