1. Which of these things actualy happened in the Kobe earthquake?
- The earthquake had a magnitude of 7.8
- 8,000 people died
- The great Hanshin highway fell down
- No tsunami occured after the earthquake
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Andes what are fold mountaions used for?
- Farming, Tourism, Geothermal power and HEP
- Farming, HEP, Tourism and Mining
- Farming, Mining, HEP and Nuclear power
- Farming, HEP and Tourism alone
3. Which capital city was closest to the Haiti earthquake
- Washington D.C.
4. How far away was the Haiti earthquake from Port-au-Prince
- 10 miles
- 68 miles
- 15 miles
5. Which of these facts are correct if Yellowstone volcano erupts?
- 70% of the worlds population will suffer from starvation
- Cities up to 500 miles from the park would be covered by up to 3 feet of ash
- The volcano will instantly kill 80-90 thousand people
- The ash will reach and effect britain within five days of the event