1. Which of these things actualy happened in the Kobe earthquake?
- No tsunami occured after the earthquake
- The great Hanshin highway fell down
- 8,000 people died
- The earthquake had a magnitude of 7.8
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Andes what are fold mountaions used for?
- Farming, HEP, Tourism and Mining
- Farming, Mining, HEP and Nuclear power
- Farming, Tourism, Geothermal power and HEP
- Farming, HEP and Tourism alone
3. Where are the Andes
4. How far away was the Haiti earthquake from Port-au-Prince
- 68 miles
- 10 miles
- 15 miles
5. Which of these facts on the Haiti earthquake are true?
- 366,000 people died
- 1 in 5 jobs were lost because of he earthquake
- The event measured at a magnitude of 7.2
- It happened on the 12th of February