1. What is the yield of Carbon dioxide from aerobic respiration for each molecule of glucose?
- 3 CO2 molecules
- 6 CO2 molecules
- 4 CO2 molecules
- 1 CO2 molecule
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these processes happens in all living cells?
- the link reaction
- the krebs cycle
3. At the end of the ETC, the protons are finally accepted by oxygen to produce water. This makes oxygen the...
- Terminal electron rejector
- terminal electron acceptor
- Terminal proton acceptor
- Terminal neutron acceptor
4. Methylene blue is a chemical that models how co-enzymes work by 1............ hydrogen ions, 2.......... it changing the colour 3...............
- 1accepting 2oxidizing 3from blue to colourless
- 1donating 2oxidizing 3from blue to colourless
- 1accepting 2 reducing it 3from blue to colourless
- 1donating 2reducing 3from colourless to blue
5. The Krebs cycle is aided by which co-enzymes to catalyse the removal of hydrogen ions?
- FAD only
- NAD and RAD
- FAD and NAD
- NAD only