1. Which of these processes happens in all living cells?
- the krebs cycle
- the link reaction
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correct sequence of processes for aerobic respiration?
- electron transport chain > krebs cycle > link reaction > glycolysis
- glycolysis > electron transport chain > link reaction > krebs cycle
- glycolysis > link reaction > krebs cycle > electron transport chain
- glycolysis > krebs cycle > link reaction > electron transport chain
3. What is the equipment for measuring the rate of respiration called and what is it based on?
- Respiro-matic, based on how fast a duck can spin on its axis
- Respirometer, based on measuring gas volume
- Respirometer, based on measuring distance moved by an organism
- Respiration meter, based on measuring uptake of mass
4. What are the end products of glycolysis?
- pyruvate, ADP and Pi, NADP
- triose phospate, ADP and Pi, NADP
- pyruvate, ATP, NADPH
- triose phospate, ATP, NADPH
5. Lactate produced by anaerobic respiration can be...
- oxidised for aerobic respiration only
- used to accept electrons in the electron transport chain
- converted into glycogen or oxidised for aerobic respiration
- converted into glycogen only