1. Lactate produced by anaerobic respiration can be...
- converted into glycogen or oxidised for aerobic respiration
- converted into glycogen only
- oxidised for aerobic respiration only
- used to accept electrons in the electron transport chain
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the end products of glycolysis?
- triose phospate, ADP and Pi, NADP
- pyruvate, ATP, NADPH
- pyruvate, ADP and Pi, NADP
- triose phospate, ATP, NADPH
3. The Krebs cycle is aided by which co-enzymes to catalyse the removal of hydrogen ions?
- FAD only
- NAD and RAD
- FAD and NAD
- NAD only
4. What is the yield of Carbon dioxide from aerobic respiration for each molecule of glucose?
- 3 CO2 molecules
- 1 CO2 molecule
- 6 CO2 molecules
- 4 CO2 molecules
5. At the end of the ETC, the protons are finally accepted by oxygen to produce water. This makes oxygen the...
- terminal electron acceptor
- Terminal neutron acceptor
- Terminal proton acceptor
- Terminal electron rejector