- Created by: ENORTH
- Created on: 04-11-18 21:08
1. what is a strength of ordinal data?
- easy to generate a large generalisable sample
- very comparable
- there are no strengths
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. which is the extent to which an experiment can reflect a real life situation?
- mundane realism
- population validity
- internal validity
- ecological validity
3. what is ordinal data?
- data as points on a scale with no equal gaps/ultimate zero
- data with an ultimate zero but no equal gaps
- data as points on a scale with equal gaps
- data from two or more catagories
4. what is production bias?
- gender/institution bias
- making up results as you go along
- hiding results supporting the null hypotheses
5. which is a rating scale?
- yes or no
- how far do you agree from 1-10
- strongly agree, strongly disagree