Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Which of the following is not a factor in increasing dealignment?
- rising education
- disillusionment with party politics
- TV dominant medium
- growing economy
- convergence of party policies
- decay of social cleavages
7. What is the likelihood of a churchgoer voting Republican?
8. Who says that strong Labour and Conservative identifiers are 'now something of an endangered species'?
9. How many percent higher is turnout in countries with PR systems?
10. What is measured by the Alford Index?
- % of working class voting for the left - % of middle class voting for the left
- % of people voting - % of people voting for the left
11. What does Swers say about women in Congress?
- 'presence is only the first step'
- 'impact requires more than presence'
12. Who argues that religion has a greater impact on party choice than class in the USA?