1. what is meant by ineffability?
- the experience cannot be communicated by words
- the knowledge gained from experience
- a type of vision
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. You have no control over the experience and cannot influence it in anyway
3. a little french girl who had a corporeal vision at lordes in france. were she saw the Immaculate conception.
- St Bernadette
- St Mary
- St Francis
4. Which isn't a flaw to the argument?
- In near death experiences, there could be a lack of oxygen to the brain, particularly the temporal lobe which is the centre for emotion
- Drugs and alcohol influence
- There has been thousands of evidence universally
- Freud psychological theory
5. Who said religious experience was..."an expression of a persons psychological needs, the argument from personal experience is the one that is most convincing to those who claim to have had one. But it is the least convincing to anyone else"
Similar Philosophy resources: