1. what best describes a 'direct intimate experience with God.'
- mystical experience
- religious experience
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which isn't a flaw to the argument?
- There has been thousands of evidence universally
- Drugs and alcohol influence
- Freud psychological theory
- In near death experiences, there could be a lack of oxygen to the brain, particularly the temporal lobe which is the centre for emotion
3. What does Empiricism mean?
- all knowledge comes from experience
- existence is dependent on something else
- God exists outside the material universe
4. Jacob had a dream in which he had an Imaginery vision what did he see
- Jacobs ladder
- Jacobs stairs
- Stairway to heaven
5. The cumulative argument is that...
- All arguments for religious experience are more convincing together than alone
- Several weak arguments do not make a strong one
- Through accumulative surveillance of all arguments, none are convincing
Similar Philosophy resources: