1. You have no control over the experience and cannot influence it in anyway
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant by ineffability?
- the experience cannot be communicated by words
- the knowledge gained from experience
- a type of vision
3. what best describes a 'direct intimate experience with God.'
- mystical experience
- religious experience
4. What does Empiricism mean?
- God exists outside the material universe
- all knowledge comes from experience
- existence is dependent on something else
5. What is a religious experience?
- Dreaming about religion
- A non-empirical occurrence that may be seen as 'super natural'.
- An experience of God or another religious being
Similar Philosophy resources: