1. what is meant by ineffability?
- the experience cannot be communicated by words
- the knowledge gained from experience
- a type of vision
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Jacob had a dream in which he had an Imaginery vision what did he see
- Jacobs ladder
- Jacobs stairs
- Stairway to heaven
3. Who said religious experience was..."an expression of a persons psychological needs, the argument from personal experience is the one that is most convincing to those who claim to have had one. But it is the least convincing to anyone else"
4. Which isn't a flaw to the argument?
- In near death experiences, there could be a lack of oxygen to the brain, particularly the temporal lobe which is the centre for emotion
- There has been thousands of evidence universally
- Freud psychological theory
- Drugs and alcohol influence
5. What is a religious experience?
- A non-empirical occurrence that may be seen as 'super natural'.
- An experience of God or another religious being
- Dreaming about religion