1. You have no control over the experience and cannot influence it in anyway
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant by ineffability?
- a type of vision
- the experience cannot be communicated by words
- the knowledge gained from experience
3. The cumulative argument is that...
- Through accumulative surveillance of all arguments, none are convincing
- All arguments for religious experience are more convincing together than alone
- Several weak arguments do not make a strong one
4. a little french girl who had a corporeal vision at lordes in france. were she saw the Immaculate conception.
- St Francis
- St Bernadette
- St Mary
5. Who said religious experience was..."an expression of a persons psychological needs, the argument from personal experience is the one that is most convincing to those who claim to have had one. But it is the least convincing to anyone else"
Similar Philosophy resources: