1. What is a religious experience?
- A non-empirical occurrence that may be seen as 'super natural'.
- An experience of God or another religious being
- Dreaming about religion
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a vision?
- Someone believes that they have seen or heard something supernatural or a supernatural being.
- the direct image of God
- the experience of God as a person
3. what best describes a 'direct intimate experience with God.'
- mystical experience
- religious experience
4. Jacob had a dream in which he had an Imaginery vision what did he see
- Stairway to heaven
- Jacobs ladder
- Jacobs stairs
5. which one is not one of william james' characteristics for religious experiences?