1. which one is not one of william james' characteristics for religious experiences?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. A vision that is externally present
3. a little french girl who had a corporeal vision at lordes in france. were she saw the Immaculate conception.
- St Bernadette
- St Mary
- St Francis
4. What is a religious experience?
- A non-empirical occurrence that may be seen as 'super natural'.
- An experience of God or another religious being
- Dreaming about religion
5. What does Empiricism mean?
- God exists outside the material universe
- all knowledge comes from experience
- existence is dependent on something else