1. Who said religious experience was..."an expression of a persons psychological needs, the argument from personal experience is the one that is most convincing to those who claim to have had one. But it is the least convincing to anyone else"
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Jacob had a dream in which he had an Imaginery vision what did he see
- Jacobs ladder
- Jacobs stairs
- Stairway to heaven
3. what religious experience did Moses have?
- a burning bush
- wine to water
4. What does Empiricism mean?
- God exists outside the material universe
- all knowledge comes from experience
- existence is dependent on something else
5. which one is not one of william james' characteristics for religious experiences?
Similar Philosophy resources: