1. what religious experience did Moses have?
- a burning bush
- wine to water
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant by ineffability?
- the experience cannot be communicated by words
- the knowledge gained from experience
- a type of vision
3. The cumulative argument is that...
- Through accumulative surveillance of all arguments, none are convincing
- All arguments for religious experience are more convincing together than alone
- Several weak arguments do not make a strong one
4. What is a religious experience?
- A non-empirical occurrence that may be seen as 'super natural'.
- An experience of God or another religious being
- Dreaming about religion
5. a little french girl who had a corporeal vision at lordes in france. were she saw the Immaculate conception.
- St Bernadette
- St Mary
- St Francis