1. what best describes a 'direct intimate experience with God.'
- mystical experience
- religious experience
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said religious experience was..."an expression of a persons psychological needs, the argument from personal experience is the one that is most convincing to those who claim to have had one. But it is the least convincing to anyone else"
3. a little french girl who had a corporeal vision at lordes in france. were she saw the Immaculate conception.
- St Bernadette
- St Mary
- St Francis
4. what religious experience did Moses have?
- a burning bush
- wine to water
5. A vision that is externally present