1. What is Racism
- Completely discriminate against a group of people's race, skin or age group.
- Same as discrimination
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name two causes of prejudice
- Ignorance, stereotyping
3. What is Prejudice?
- Being racist towards others.
- Thinking unfairly of somebody
- Hurting a group of people because you don't like them
- Judging or thinking unfairly of a person or a group of people without actually knowing them as an individual.
- Saying rude things to someone or a group of people
4. Define equality
- Being equal
- Treating everybody equally despite their differences.
5. Name one cause of racism