1. What do Christians believe about forgiveness and reconciliation?
- It's an important concept in Christianity, Jesus' death sets an example of forgiveness that they should try to follow
- They believe you should have revenge instead of forgiveness
- If we sin we cannot be forgiven
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. "But I tell you do not resist an evil person"
3. What part of the bible is this reference from? "Let your women keep silence in the churches"
4. What part of the bible is this reference from? "Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands"
5. What part of the bible is this reference from? "There is neither slave nor free, male nor female for you are all one in Christ"