1. What part of the bible is this reference from? "Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands"
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part of the bible is this reference from? "Let your women keep silence in the churches"
3. What does evangelism mean?
- The belief it's right to actively seek to convert people to your faith
- Being brought back to God by repenting your sins
- Ceremony of making someone a priest
- Ceremony where God is present
4. What part of the bible is this reference from? "There is neither slave nor free, male nor female for you are all one in Christ"
5. What do Christians believe about forgiveness and reconciliation?
- If we sin we cannot be forgiven
- It's an important concept in Christianity, Jesus' death sets an example of forgiveness that they should try to follow
- They believe you should have revenge instead of forgiveness