1. True or False, men and women were created to be partners for one another, with different but complementary skills and abilities
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part of the bible is this reference from? "There is neither slave nor free, male nor female for you are all one in Christ"
3. What part of the bible is this reference from? "Let your women keep silence in the churches"
4. Is Christianity an evangelical religion?
- Yes, they believe only Christianity has the truth about God and it's their duty to spread the word of God and Jesus.
- No they accept all Religions
- Jesus spread the message of God there for so should Christians
5. What do Christians believe about forgiveness and reconciliation?
- It's an important concept in Christianity, Jesus' death sets an example of forgiveness that they should try to follow
- They believe you should have revenge instead of forgiveness
- If we sin we cannot be forgiven