1. Is Christianity an evangelical religion?
- Jesus spread the message of God there for so should Christians
- Yes, they believe only Christianity has the truth about God and it's their duty to spread the word of God and Jesus.
- No they accept all Religions
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does prejudice mean?
- Thinking badly of someone you don't know e.g because of their colour, gender or age.
- Accepting that someone has done something wrong and not holding it against them
- The belief it's right to actively seek to convert people to your faith
- A legal system keeping races apart
3. True or False, men and women were created to be partners for one another, with different but complementary skills and abilities
4. "But I tell you do not resist an evil person"
5. What part of the bible is this reference from? "Let your women keep silence in the churches"