1. 96 American students approached by a stranger and asked to either go on date, go to apartment or engage in sexual activities. Equal numbers of m&f agree to date, 11x more males go to apartment and 75% of males agree to sex while no females do
- Buss- Challenge Study
- Clark and Hatfield- Support Study
- Buss- Support Study
- Clark and Hatfield- Challenge Study
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Study that showed men invest equally in the college education of step children and biological children
- Andersson et al.
- Gray and Silver
3. Limited gametes, being pregnant for 9 months, giving birth to the child, breast-feeding are all examples of what:
- Parental Investments made by a female
- Maternally Investing
- Male Investment
4. Parental Investment is...
- Investments made by parents in offspring which increases offsprings chance of surving
- Parents giving money to offspring
- Strategies males and females use to ensure they pass their genes on and have healthy offspring.
5. Cross cultural research in which males are more likely to engage in sexual relationships than females, females more distressed by emotional betrayal than sexual and vice versa
- Clark and Hatfield