1. Cross cultural research in which males are more likely to engage in sexual relationships than females, females more distressed by emotional betrayal than sexual and vice versa
- Clark and Hatfield
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Study that showed men invest equally in the college education of step children and biological children
- Andersson et al.
- Gray and Silver
3. 96 American students approached by a stranger and asked to either go on date, go to apartment or engage in sexual activities. Equal numbers of m&f agree to date, 11x more males go to apartment and 75% of males agree to sex while no females do
- Buss- Challenge Study
- Clark and Hatfield- Support Study
- Buss- Support Study
- Clark and Hatfield- Challenge Study
4. Cuckoldry is...
- Having more than one wife
- The investments a male makes into his offspring
- Investing in offspring that are not their own
- The upbringing of your own children
5. Parental Investment is...
- Strategies males and females use to ensure they pass their genes on and have healthy offspring.
- Investments made by parents in offspring which increases offsprings chance of surving
- Parents giving money to offspring