1. what happens at the second stage?
- focusing on the partner's faults and justifying leaving
- extra marital affairs
- break up is made public
- live apart
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens at the first stage?
- personal growth
- talking things through to see if relationship can be saved
- disatisfaction with relationship (i can't stand this anymore)
3. why are women said to have affairs?
- for evolutionary reasons
- for financial reasons
- for emotional reasons
- for sexual reasons
4. Tashiro and Frazier found students who had recently broken up experienced emotional distress and personal growth. which stages does this support?
- Grave dressing and dyadic
- Grave dressing and Resurrection
- Breakdown and Intrapsychic
- Grave dressing and Social
5. what are the 5th and 6th stages of the model called
- parasocial and evolutionary
- growth and rebirth
- grave dressing and resurrection
- progression and mourning