1. What happens at the fourth stage?
- break up is seen as inevitable, it is made public and outside social support is recieved
- stay friends
- communication between partners to patch up differences
- re evaluating the relationship in a positive light
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Boekhart asked students to rate reasons for males and females to be unfaithful, why are men said to have affairs?
- for financial reasons
- for sexual reasons
- for emoional reasons
- for evolutionary reasons
3. What is the 6th process about?
- personal growth, preparing for a new relationship
- preparing to go back to the relationship with a different outlook
- cutting each other off
- reflection, trying to figure out where the relationship went wrong
4. What happens at the 3rd stage?
- social support and advice is recieved
- accounts of relationship are made public
- talking things through to see if the relationship can be saved
- lack of skills and resources are to blame
5. What happens at the first stage?
- disatisfaction with relationship (i can't stand this anymore)
- personal growth
- talking things through to see if relationship can be saved