1. what are the 3rd and 4th stages?
- personal and additional
- Dyadic and Social
- profit and loss
- resources and publicity
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the 6th process about?
- personal growth, preparing for a new relationship
- preparing to go back to the relationship with a different outlook
- cutting each other off
- reflection, trying to figure out where the relationship went wrong
3. Why are the breakdown of relationship models biased?
- they tend to focus on marriages
- they tend to focus on how women deal with the breakdown
- they tend to focus on middle class white people
- they tend to focus on relationships in non western cultures
4. Boekhart asked students to rate reasons for males and females to be unfaithful, why are men said to have affairs?
- for sexual reasons
- for evolutionary reasons
- for emoional reasons
- for financial reasons
5. What happens at the 3rd stage?
- social support and advice is recieved
- talking things through to see if the relationship can be saved
- lack of skills and resources are to blame
- accounts of relationship are made public