1. what are the 5th and 6th stages of the model called
- parasocial and evolutionary
- grave dressing and resurrection
- progression and mourning
- growth and rebirth
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the 6th process about?
- cutting each other off
- personal growth, preparing for a new relationship
- preparing to go back to the relationship with a different outlook
- reflection, trying to figure out where the relationship went wrong
3. Women are said to what?
- show their anger and badmouth their ex partner
- more likely to stress unhappiness with relationship, want to stay friends with ex partner
- want to get back together, not give up on relationship
- move on quicker than men and venture into new relationships sooner
4. Who came up with the 6 processes of relationship breakdowns?
- Rollie and Duck
- Byrne and Clore
5. What happens at the first stage?
- disatisfaction with relationship (i can't stand this anymore)
- talking things through to see if relationship can be saved
- personal growth