1. Boekhart asked students to rate reasons for males and females to be unfaithful, why are men said to have affairs?
- for evolutionary reasons
- for emoional reasons
- for sexual reasons
- for financial reasons
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Holt and Stone find about relationship satisfaction in long term relationships?
- higher than couples who live within close proximity
- normal as long as they speak everyday
- normal as long as there are regular reunions
- lower than couples who live within close proximity
3. Why are the breakdown of relationship models biased?
- they tend to focus on middle class white people
- they tend to focus on how women deal with the breakdown
- they tend to focus on relationships in non western cultures
- they tend to focus on marriages
4. What happens at the fourth stage?
- re evaluating the relationship in a positive light
- stay friends
- break up is seen as inevitable, it is made public and outside social support is recieved
- communication between partners to patch up differences
5. what are the first two processes?
- breakdown and intrapsychic
- dyadic and social
- rewards and costs
- support and loss