1. What happens at the first stage?
- talking things through to see if relationship can be saved
- disatisfaction with relationship (i can't stand this anymore)
- personal growth
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens at the 3rd stage?
- lack of skills and resources are to blame
- social support and advice is recieved
- talking things through to see if the relationship can be saved
- accounts of relationship are made public
3. Boekhart asked students to rate reasons for males and females to be unfaithful, why are men said to have affairs?
- for sexual reasons
- for emoional reasons
- for financial reasons
- for evolutionary reasons
4. Who came up with the 6 processes of relationship breakdowns?
- Rollie and Duck
- Byrne and Clore
5. What is the 6th process about?
- cutting each other off
- personal growth, preparing for a new relationship
- preparing to go back to the relationship with a different outlook
- reflection, trying to figure out where the relationship went wrong