1. Boekhart asked students to rate reasons for males and females to be unfaithful, why are men said to have affairs?
- for evolutionary reasons
- for sexual reasons
- for financial reasons
- for emoional reasons
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens at the first stage?
- personal growth
- talking things through to see if relationship can be saved
- disatisfaction with relationship (i can't stand this anymore)
3. Who came up with the 6 processes of relationship breakdowns?
- Byrne and Clore
- Rollie and Duck
4. what happens at the 5th process?
- time apart, to allow partners to think about the future of the relationship
- confiding in closest friends and building a different future
- relationship is put to rest, accounts are made public and finalised
- relationship is discussed, a plan of reconciliation is made
5. Tashiro and Frazier found students who had recently broken up experienced emotional distress and personal growth. which stages does this support?
- Grave dressing and Resurrection
- Grave dressing and Social
- Breakdown and Intrapsychic
- Grave dressing and dyadic