1. What happens at the first stage?
- disatisfaction with relationship (i can't stand this anymore)
- personal growth
- talking things through to see if relationship can be saved
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens at the 3rd stage?
- lack of skills and resources are to blame
- talking things through to see if the relationship can be saved
- accounts of relationship are made public
- social support and advice is recieved
3. what happens at the second stage?
- extra marital affairs
- break up is made public
- focusing on the partner's faults and justifying leaving
- live apart
4. what happens at the 5th process?
- time apart, to allow partners to think about the future of the relationship
- relationship is put to rest, accounts are made public and finalised
- relationship is discussed, a plan of reconciliation is made
- confiding in closest friends and building a different future
5. Boekhart asked students to rate reasons for males and females to be unfaithful, why are men said to have affairs?
- for sexual reasons
- for evolutionary reasons
- for emoional reasons
- for financial reasons