1. What happens at the anode (positive electrode)?
- Electrophilic substituion
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens at the cathode (negative electrode)?
- Nucleophilic addition
3. What is the oxidation state of uncombined elements?
4. What happens to oxidising agents?
- They are reduced
- They are oxidised
5. Why do diatomic molecules have an oxidation state of 0?
- They haven't lost or gained any electrons
- They have been oxidised
- They lost the same amount of electrons they gained
- They have been reduced