1. What is the oxidation state of uncombined elements?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens at the anode (positive electrode)?
- Electrophilic substituion
3. What happens to oxidising agents?
- They are reduced
- They are oxidised
4. What is the oxidation state of monatomic ions?
- The same as the charge
- The same as the number of protons
- The same as the number of electrons
- The same as the number of electron shells
5. Reduction is the....
- gain of electrons
- loss of electrons
- donation of electrons