- Created by: JessToLetYouKnow
- Created on: 03-03-15 13:11
1. What did SDI stand for?
- Strategic Defence Initiative
- Space Death Interest
- Super Defensive Intelligence
- Space Defence Initiative
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the KAL 007 incident?
- The USA shot down a Russian spy plane
- A Korean passenger plane was shot down deliberately by USSR and USA accused them of barbarity
- A Korean passenger plane was shot down accidentally by USSR and USA accused them of barbarity
- KAL was an American spy (007)
3. What did Reagan do to improve the position of the USA in the world?
- Increase military spending
- Decrease miltary spending so they looked more peaceful
- Attack all communist countries to look powerful
- Leave the UN
4. Why did Reagan's actions help to end the cold war?
- Economic sanctions put pressure on USSR's economy
- Moral condemnation turned people against communism
- All of the above
- Put pressure on USSR
5. What was SDI nicknamed?
- Star Wars
- Cars Wars
- Operation stop USSR
- Space Race