1. What was the date of the KAL 007 incident?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Reagan do to improve the position of the USA in the world?
- Attack all communist countries to look powerful
- Leave the UN
- Increase military spending
- Decrease miltary spending so they looked more peaceful
3. What did SDI stand for?
- Strategic Defence Initiative
- Super Defensive Intelligence
- Space Defence Initiative
- Space Death Interest
4. How much did US militarty spending increase by from 1980 - 1989?
- $100million to $200million
- $3bn to $9bn
- $500 million to $90bn
- £3bn to £9bn
5. What did Reagan think of detente?
- That it was bad for the USAs economy
- That it was helping the USA to win the Cold War
- That it propped up the USSR and needed to end
- That it was a great idea that should be continued