- Created by: apple87
- Created on: 21-04-15 12:02
1. What is the formula for gross profit margin?
- Gross profit/cost of sales x100
- Gross profit/salesx100
- Gross profit/cost of sales
- Gross profit/sales
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the formula for overheads in relation to revenue?
- Overheads/sales x100
- Overheads x revenue
- Sales/ overheads
3. What is the formula for the net current asset ratio?
- Current assets/current liabilities
- Current liabilities/current assets
- Current assets x current liabilities
- Current assets/current liabilities x100
4. What is the formula for liquid capital ratio?
- Inventory x current assets
- Current assets- inventory/current libilities
- Current assets-inventory/current liabilities x100
- Inventory/current liabilities
5. What is the formula for trade receivable days?
- Trade receivables/ credit sales x365
- Trade payables/ credit purchases x100
- Trade payables /credit sales x365
- Trade receviables/credit purchases x365