1. What is the formula for return on capital employed?
- Operating profit x capital employed
- Profit from operations/capital employed x100
- Capital employed/profit from operations x100
- Profit for the year/capital employed x100
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the formula for trade receivable days?
- Trade receviables/credit purchases x365
- Trade payables/ credit purchases x100
- Trade receivables/ credit sales x365
- Trade payables /credit sales x365
3. What is the formula for gross profit markup?
- Gross profit/sales x100
- Gross profit/cost of sales
- Gross profit/cost of sales x100
- Gross profit/sales
4. What is the formula for liquid capital ratio?
- Current assets-inventory/current liabilities x100
- Current assets- inventory/current libilities
- Inventory/current liabilities
- Inventory x current assets
5. What is the formula for rate of inventory turnover?
- Cost of sales x average inventory
- Average inventory/cost of sales
- Cost of sales/average inventory
- Cost of sales/average inventory x100