1. What is the formula for the net current asset ratio?
- Current assets/current liabilities x100
- Current liabilities/current assets
- Current assets/current liabilities
- Current assets x current liabilities
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the formula for rate of inventory turnover?
- Cost of sales/average inventory x100
- Cost of sales x average inventory
- Cost of sales/average inventory
- Average inventory/cost of sales
3. What is the formula for liquid capital ratio?
- Current assets-inventory/current liabilities x100
- Inventory x current assets
- Current assets- inventory/current libilities
- Inventory/current liabilities
4. What is the formula for gearing?
- Non-Current assets/ capital employed x100
- Non-Current liabilities/ capital employed x100
- Current liabilities/ capital employed x100
- Current liabilities/ capital employed
5. What is formula for profit in relation to revenue?
- Operating profit/sales
- Operating profit/sales x100
- Profit for the year before tax/sales x100
- Gross profit/salesx100