1. What is the formula for trade receivable days?
- Trade receivables/ credit sales x365
- Trade payables/ credit purchases x100
- Trade payables /credit sales x365
- Trade receviables/credit purchases x365
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is formula for profit in relation to revenue?
- Operating profit/sales
- Profit for the year before tax/sales x100
- Gross profit/salesx100
- Operating profit/sales x100
3. What is the formula for return on capital employed?
- Profit from operations/capital employed x100
- Profit for the year/capital employed x100
- Capital employed/profit from operations x100
- Operating profit x capital employed
4. What is the formula for liquid capital ratio?
- Current assets- inventory/current libilities
- Inventory x current assets
- Inventory/current liabilities
- Current assets-inventory/current liabilities x100
5. What is the formula for overheads in relation to revenue?
- Sales/ overheads
- Overheads/sales x100
- Overheads x revenue