- Created by: apple87
- Created on: 21-04-15 12:02
1. What is the formula for return on capital employed?
- Profit from operations/capital employed x100
- Operating profit x capital employed
- Profit for the year/capital employed x100
- Capital employed/profit from operations x100
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is formula for profit in relation to revenue?
- Profit for the year before tax/sales x100
- Operating profit/sales x100
- Gross profit/salesx100
- Operating profit/sales
3. What is the formula for gearing?
- Current liabilities/ capital employed x100
- Non-Current liabilities/ capital employed x100
- Current liabilities/ capital employed
- Non-Current assets/ capital employed x100
4. What is the formula for trade receivable days?
- Trade payables/ credit purchases x100
- Trade receivables/ credit sales x365
- Trade receviables/credit purchases x365
- Trade payables /credit sales x365
5. What is the formula for overheads in relation to revenue?
- Overheads/sales x100
- Sales/ overheads
- Overheads x revenue