1. Radioactive decay is due to...
- Negative charge in nucleus
- Different numbers of electrons and protons
- Unstable nuclei
- Stable nuclei
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Elements are made up of...
3. What can stop an alpha particle? (penetration)
- 10-16 cm of air / 2 sheets of paper
- 4-10 cm of air / 1 sheet of paper
- 10-16 cm of air / 1 sheet of paper
- 4-10 cm of air / 4 sheets of paper
4. Atoms consist of...
- Protons, neutrons, electrons
- Protons, isotopes, electrons
- Protons, nucleons, electrons
- Neutrons, nucleons, electrons
5. Different radiations have different...
- Penetrating powers
- Magnetic fields
- Electric fields