1. Different radiations have different...
- Electric fields
- Penetrating powers
- Magnetic fields
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the BEHAVIOUR of an atom fixed by?
- Atomic number
3. What can stop an alpha particle? (penetration)
- 10-16 cm of air / 2 sheets of paper
- 4-10 cm of air / 1 sheet of paper
- 10-16 cm of air / 1 sheet of paper
- 4-10 cm of air / 4 sheets of paper
4. An alpha particle is the same as a...
- Argon nucleus
- Nitrogen nucleus
- Helium nucleus
- Flourine nucleus
5. Atoms consist of...
- Protons, neutrons, electrons
- Neutrons, nucleons, electrons
- Protons, isotopes, electrons
- Protons, nucleons, electrons