1. Protons & electrons have electric charges that are...
- Equal, but opposite
- Unequal and same
- Equal, but same
- Unequal and opposite
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an isotope?
- an atom of a different element that contain the same number of neutrons
- an atom of the same element that contain different numbers of electrons/protons
- an atom of the same element that contain different numbers of neutrons
- an an atom of a different element that contain different numbers of neutrons
3. An alpha particle is the same as a...
- Helium nucleus
- Nitrogen nucleus
- Flourine nucleus
- Argon nucleus
4. Atoms consist of...
- Protons, neutrons, electrons
- Neutrons, nucleons, electrons
- Protons, isotopes, electrons
- Protons, nucleons, electrons
5. Radioactive decay is due to...
- Negative charge in nucleus
- Unstable nuclei
- Stable nuclei
- Different numbers of electrons and protons