1. An alpha particle is the same as a...
- Argon nucleus
- Nitrogen nucleus
- Helium nucleus
- Flourine nucleus
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the BEHAVIOUR of an atom fixed by?
- Atomic number
3. Radioactive decay is due to...
- Unstable nuclei
- Different numbers of electrons and protons
- Stable nuclei
- Negative charge in nucleus
4. What can stop an alpha particle? (penetration)
- 4-10 cm of air / 1 sheet of paper
- 10-16 cm of air / 1 sheet of paper
- 10-16 cm of air / 2 sheets of paper
- 4-10 cm of air / 4 sheets of paper
5. Elements are made up of...