1. How many carbon atoms does the sugar in DNA contain?
- 5 it's a pentose sugar
- 6 it's a hexose sugar
- 7 it's a heptose sugar
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens in S phase of the cell cycle?
- The cell replicates it's DNA
- The cell increases in size
- The cell replicates it's whole self
- The cell replicates it's organelles
3. A cell contains 4 chromosomes, after the stage in mitosis called anaphase, how many chromosomes are there now in the cell?
4. DNA is a polymer?
5. What base does RNA contain that DNA doesn't?