1. What happens in S phase of the cell cycle?
- The cell replicates it's DNA
- The cell replicates it's organelles
- The cell increases in size
- The cell replicates it's whole self
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many carbon atoms does the sugar in DNA contain?
- 5 it's a pentose sugar
- 6 it's a hexose sugar
- 7 it's a heptose sugar
3. What base does RNA contain that DNA doesn't?
4. DNA is a polymer?
5. Where does mitosis occur in plants?
- In the stem
- Everywhere in the plant
- In the meristems
- In the leaf