1. To find the longest side (the slope) do you add or subract?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When you get an answer which is a decimal and it doesn't tell you what to round it to what do you do?
- 2 dp
- leave it as it is
- make it a whole number
3. Would a pythagoras question be on a calculator or non calculator paper?
- Non calculator
4. Can you work out Pythagoras if the triangle doesn't have a right angle?
5. Square the two numbers you know, then add or subtract them and then find the square root, is this true or false?