1. When you get an answer which is a decimal and it doesn't tell you what to round it to what do you do?
- 2 dp
- leave it as it is
- make it a whole number
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can you work out Pythagoras if the triangle doesn't have a right angle?
3. Would a pythagoras question be on a calculator or non calculator paper?
- Non calculator
4. To find the longest side (the slope) do you add or subract?
5. Square the two numbers you know, then add or subtract them and then find the square root, is this true or false?