1. To find the longest side (the slope) do you add or subract?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can you work out Pythagoras if the triangle doesn't have a right angle?
3. Would a pythagoras question be on a calculator or non calculator paper?
- Non calculator
4. Square the two numbers you know, then add or subtract them and then find the square root, is this true or false?
5. When you get an answer which is a decimal and it doesn't tell you what to round it to what do you do?
- make it a whole number
- 2 dp
- leave it as it is