1. What did France do to try and prevent media influences on AN?
- Organisation targeting adolescents believed to be at risk of AN
- Sign a Charter of Goodwill - diversity of body types in media
- Started broadcasting anti-dieting programmes
- More diverse models chosen for Paris Fashion Week
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do Anorexics typically feel?
- Ignorance to the views of others
- A lack of control on their lives
- Positivity towards their bodies
3. What percentage of 15-18 year old girls currently diet in the UK?
4. What percentage of individuals with AN are men?
5. What was the main reason Jones and Crawford found for peer teasing?
- Underweight boys & Overweight girls
- Underweight girls & Underweight boys
- The way they dressed
- Spots and Pimples