1. What was the main reason Jones and Crawford found for peer teasing?
- The way they dressed
- Spots and Pimples
- Underweight boys & Overweight girls
- Underweight girls & Underweight boys
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can dieting amongst peers lead to?
- Jealousy and fall-outs
- Controlled dieting with effective outcomes
- Unhealthy weight control behaviours (Diet Pills)
- Continued negative attitudes towards weight
3. Why is ineffective parenting a risk factor?
- Influences their future parenting
- Confuses internal needs, child seeks greater control
- It's not. Peers are a greater risk factor in influencing.
- Child doesn't want to seek help
4. What percentage of individuals with AN are men?
5. What do Anorexics typically feel?
- Ignorance to the views of others
- A lack of control on their lives
- Positivity towards their bodies