1. What can dieting amongst peers lead to?
- Controlled dieting with effective outcomes
- Continued negative attitudes towards weight
- Unhealthy weight control behaviours (Diet Pills)
- Jealousy and fall-outs
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of 15-18 year old girls currently diet in the UK?
3. What did France do to try and prevent media influences on AN?
- Organisation targeting adolescents believed to be at risk of AN
- Sign a Charter of Goodwill - diversity of body types in media
- Started broadcasting anti-dieting programmes
- More diverse models chosen for Paris Fashion Week
4. What was the main reason Jones and Crawford found for peer teasing?
- The way they dressed
- Spots and Pimples
- Underweight boys & Overweight girls
- Underweight girls & Underweight boys
5. What percentage of individuals with AN are men?