1. What do Anorexics typically feel?
- Ignorance to the views of others
- A lack of control on their lives
- Positivity towards their bodies
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is ineffective parenting a risk factor?
- Confuses internal needs, child seeks greater control
- Child doesn't want to seek help
- It's not. Peers are a greater risk factor in influencing.
- Influences their future parenting
3. What did Becker find when TV was introduced to Fiji?
- Body views changed & greater desire to lose weight
- Greater desire to put on weight
- They objected to the Western 'ideal'
- Wanted to make more Western channels available to them
4. What percentage of 15-18 year old girls currently diet in the UK?
5. What can dieting amongst peers lead to?
- Controlled dieting with effective outcomes
- Continued negative attitudes towards weight
- Unhealthy weight control behaviours (Diet Pills)
- Jealousy and fall-outs