1. What did Becker find when TV was introduced to Fiji?
- Wanted to make more Western channels available to them
- Greater desire to put on weight
- Body views changed & greater desire to lose weight
- They objected to the Western 'ideal'
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is ineffective parenting a risk factor?
- Confuses internal needs, child seeks greater control
- It's not. Peers are a greater risk factor in influencing.
- Influences their future parenting
- Child doesn't want to seek help
3. Apart from perfectionism what other personality trait do AN's frequently have?
4. What percentage of individuals with AN are men?
5. What do Anorexics typically feel?
- Positivity towards their bodies
- A lack of control on their lives
- Ignorance to the views of others