1. Why is ineffective parenting a risk factor?
- Child doesn't want to seek help
- Confuses internal needs, child seeks greater control
- Influences their future parenting
- It's not. Peers are a greater risk factor in influencing.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of individuals with AN are men?
3. Apart from perfectionism what other personality trait do AN's frequently have?
4. What did Becker find when TV was introduced to Fiji?
- Wanted to make more Western channels available to them
- Body views changed & greater desire to lose weight
- They objected to the Western 'ideal'
- Greater desire to put on weight
5. What was the main reason Jones and Crawford found for peer teasing?
- The way they dressed
- Underweight boys & Overweight girls
- Underweight girls & Underweight boys
- Spots and Pimples