1. What did Becker find when TV was introduced to Fiji?
- Body views changed & greater desire to lose weight
- They objected to the Western 'ideal'
- Wanted to make more Western channels available to them
- Greater desire to put on weight
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can dieting amongst peers lead to?
- Unhealthy weight control behaviours (Diet Pills)
- Controlled dieting with effective outcomes
- Continued negative attitudes towards weight
- Jealousy and fall-outs
3. Apart from perfectionism what other personality trait do AN's frequently have?
4. What was the main reason Jones and Crawford found for peer teasing?
- Spots and Pimples
- Underweight girls & Underweight boys
- Underweight boys & Overweight girls
- The way they dressed
5. What percentage of 15-18 year old girls currently diet in the UK?