1. What can dieting amongst peers lead to?
- Unhealthy weight control behaviours (Diet Pills)
- Continued negative attitudes towards weight
- Jealousy and fall-outs
- Controlled dieting with effective outcomes
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of 15-18 year old girls currently diet in the UK?
3. What did Becker find when TV was introduced to Fiji?
- Greater desire to put on weight
- Body views changed & greater desire to lose weight
- Wanted to make more Western channels available to them
- They objected to the Western 'ideal'
4. What percentage of individuals with AN are men?
5. What was the main reason Jones and Crawford found for peer teasing?
- The way they dressed
- Underweight boys & Overweight girls
- Underweight girls & Underweight boys
- Spots and Pimples