1. At what stage does morning sickness occur?
- During pregnancy
- Late stages of pregnancy
- Early stages of pregnancy
- After you are pregnant
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. As more fat is produced...
- More leptin is produced and the hypothalamus is stimulated to reduce food intake
- The bigger weight you become
- Less leptin is produced and the ventromedial hypothalamus works
- The ventromedial hypothalamus stops working
3. What is food neophobia?
- Allergic to food
- Fear of the new - not wanting to try new food
- Afraid of food
- Sleeping with food
4. Who tested taste aversion learning with wolves?
5. The Embryo Protection Hypothesis states that....
- The embryo is protecting the mother
- The embryo is sick too
- The reason they are sick is to protect the baby - sick gets rid of any toxins in the body
- They are sick of pregnancy