1. What is taste aversion learning?
- A food making us sick and avoiding it in future
- Crying when eating
- Eating too much
- Eating too little
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what stage does morning sickness occur?
- During pregnancy
- Early stages of pregnancy
- After you are pregnant
- Late stages of pregnancy
3. What were the advantages of eating meat and humans being omnivores?
- More efficient way of eating - quick and makes you more full.
- To get fat
- To live
- To show off food
4. What is ghrelin?
- A hormone located in the stomach which makes you feel hungry
- Hormone telling you you're full
- Satiety centre
- Feeding centre
5. What are the signals for starting a meal?
- Release of saliva, hearing food, leptin
- Leptin, release of saliva, hearing food
- Cultural schedule, release of saliva, taste and smell of food, ghrelin
- Taste and smell of food, hypothalamus, cultural schedule, lateral hypothalamus