1. The biological explanation for eating is
- Reductionist and animal studies may not reliably reflect human eating centres
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what stage does morning sickness occur?
- After you are pregnant
- Early stages of pregnancy
- Late stages of pregnancy
- During pregnancy
3. What does the hormone leptin do?
- Tells us we are full
- Signal to brain telling you you're full
- Satiety centre
- Opposite of hunger
4. Rats and humans eat
- Less tasty food and not as much in company
- More tastier food than less tasty food and we eat more when we are in company
- We don't eat
- More tasty food and less when we are in company
5. As more fat is produced...
- More leptin is produced and the hypothalamus is stimulated to reduce food intake
- The bigger weight you become
- Less leptin is produced and the ventromedial hypothalamus works
- The ventromedial hypothalamus stops working