1. What do we use to test the evolutionary hypothesis instead?
- The behavioural approach
- Knowledge, fossil evidence, teeth, digestive system of skeletons
- Common knowledge and scientific discoveries from previous studies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. As food leaves the stomach a hormone called CCK is released. What does this do?
- Makes you hungry
- Induces satiety and can also act as a hunger suppressant (opposite of ghrelin)
- Feeding centre
- Acts like the lateral hypothalamus
3. What was it likely that those who were good at acquiring skills to kill and get food would have?
- They would be fatter than those who didn't
- Increased survival and reproductive success with power and esteem in the pack
- Get married quicker
- They weren't able to get a lady
4. The Embryo Protection Hypothesis states that....
- The embryo is protecting the mother
- The reason they are sick is to protect the baby - sick gets rid of any toxins in the body
- They are sick of pregnancy
- The embryo is sick too
5. What is taste aversion learning?
- Crying when eating
- A food making us sick and avoiding it in future
- Eating too little
- Eating too much