1. What do we use to test the evolutionary hypothesis instead?
- Knowledge, fossil evidence, teeth, digestive system of skeletons
- Common knowledge and scientific discoveries from previous studies
- The behavioural approach
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the signals for starting a meal?
- Release of saliva, hearing food, leptin
- Cultural schedule, release of saliva, taste and smell of food, ghrelin
- Taste and smell of food, hypothalamus, cultural schedule, lateral hypothalamus
- Leptin, release of saliva, hearing food
3. What were the advantages of eating meat and humans being omnivores?
- To show off food
- To get fat
- More efficient way of eating - quick and makes you more full.
- To live
4. What is taste aversion learning?
- Crying when eating
- A food making us sick and avoiding it in future
- Eating too little
- Eating too much
5. The biological explanation for eating is
- Reductionist and animal studies may not reliably reflect human eating centres