1. What was it likely that those who were good at acquiring skills to kill and get food would have?
- Increased survival and reproductive success with power and esteem in the pack
- They weren't able to get a lady
- Get married quicker
- They would be fatter than those who didn't
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What role does the hypothalamus play in eating?
- Feeding centre
- Satiety centre
- Regulates homeostasis and acts like a thermostat to hunger in starting/stopping eating behaviour
- Signal to brain telling you you're full
3. What is the evolutionary hypothesis' disadvantages?
- Doesn't support psychology being a science
- We can't test history as it's already happened and ignores social, cultural and behavioural factors
- It's bad for the environment
- It's wrong
4. What is taste aversion learning?
- Eating too little
- Crying when eating
- A food making us sick and avoiding it in future
- Eating too much
5. What were the advantages of eating meat and humans being omnivores?
- More efficient way of eating - quick and makes you more full.
- To get fat
- To live
- To show off food