1. what is a common example of pyritisation?
- Petrified wood
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. an external mould has what features of the shell?
- External features
- soft parts only
- interal features
- mostly hard parts
3. in replacement what does unstable aragonite change to?
- it doesn't change
4. what conditions are need for pyritisation?
- shallow sea
- sulfur bacteria and oxygen
- Anaerobic and sulfur bacteria
- sandy sediment
5. What are exceptional methods of preservation?
- carbonisation and silicification
- Tar and pyritisation
- Amber and Tar
- carbonisation and amber