1. What does RELATIVE poverty mean?
- Less than 70% average income
- Less than 25% average income
- Less than 60% average income
- Less than 10% average income
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was the event caused?
- Not completeing chores
- Bad Hygeine routine
- Overflowing Cess pits
- No one cleaning up after animals
3. what does PROVENANCE mean?
- Origins of the source
- Importance of the source
- How useful the source is
- The Class the source is aimed at
4. What were the 3 houses?
- Work hosue, Pentioners house, house of correction
- Work house, poor house, House of Criminals
- work house, poor house, house of correction
- Support house, poor house, House of Correction
5. What was the Workhouse test?
- To see which part of the workhouse would suit them best
- To see how desperate the person needed support
- to see if their IQ was high enough to work in the Workhouse
- Health and safety