1. Ethene can polymerise to form what?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a molecule?
- A collection of two or more atoms held together by chemical bonds
- A collection of two or more atoms held together by electric bonds
3. What can be used to create polymers?
- Alkenes and Alkanes
- None of these
4. What is the use of the polymer Poly(ethene)?
- Plastic bags & bottles
- Water pipes & insulation for electric cables
- Crates & ropes
5. What are polymers?
- Large molecules joined together, made with smaller molecules
- Small molecules joined together, made with larger molecules
- Medium-sized molecules`