1. What are the smaller molecules in polymers called?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the use of the polymer Poly(ethene)?
- Crates & ropes
- Plastic bags & bottles
- Water pipes & insulation for electric cables
3. Polymers have properties that depend on the chemicals they are made from and the conditions in which they are made. True or False?
- I don't know
4. What are polymers?
- Large molecules joined together, made with smaller molecules
- Small molecules joined together, made with larger molecules
- Medium-sized molecules`
5. What can be used to create polymers?
- Alkenes and Alkanes
- None of these