1. Polymers have properties that depend on the chemicals they are made from and the conditions in which they are made. True or False?
- I don't know
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the use of the polymer Poly(chloroethene)?
- Water pipes & insulation for electric cables
- Crates & ropes
- Plastic bags & bottles
3. What are the modern polymer uses?
- New packaging materials
- Building materials
4. Ethene can polymerise to form what?
5. What is an Alkene?
- A saturated hydrocarbon with a double bond
- A saturated hydrocarbon with a single bond
- An unsaturated hydrocarbon with a double bond
- An unsaturated hydrocarbon with a single bond