1. What is an Alkene?
- A saturated hydrocarbon with a single bond
- An unsaturated hydrocarbon with a double bond
- A saturated hydrocarbon with a double bond
- An unsaturated hydrocarbon with a single bond
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Polymers have properties that depend on the chemicals they are made from and the conditions in which they are made. True or False?
- I don't know
3. What is the use of the polymer Poly(ethene)?
- Plastic bags & bottles
- Water pipes & insulation for electric cables
- Crates & ropes
4. What can be used to create polymers?
- Alkenes and Alkanes
- None of these
5. What are the smaller molecules in polymers called?