1. What are the three structures that only plant cells have?
- Chloroplasts, large permanent vacuole, cell wall
- cell membrane, cytoplasm, mitochondria
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does water pass from the root hair cell to the xylem?
- Active Transport
3. Is the xylem a continuous tube or divided tube?
4. What does the phloem transport?
- Sugars and amino acids
- water and minerals
5. Which substances are produced by photosynthesis?
- Oxygen and glucose
- Carbon dioxide and Water