1. Which substances are produced by photosynthesis?
- Oxygen and glucose
- Carbon dioxide and Water
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the xylem transport?
- Water and minerals
- sugar and amino acids
3. What is the direction of flow of substances in the xylem?
- Up and down
4. What are the three structures that only plant cells have?
- Chloroplasts, large permanent vacuole, cell wall
- cell membrane, cytoplasm, mitochondria
5. How does water pass from the root hair cell to the xylem?
- Active Transport