1. Pressure in a liquid is..
- difficult to see
- transmitted equally in all directions
- hard to measure
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of scanning ionising?
3. What is the focal length?
- The distance from the eye to the lens
- the distance from the centre of the lens to the principal focus
- The distance from each of the principal focuses
4. What type of lens is used for long sighted people?
5. What is the principal focus (diverging lens)?
- Where the axis crosses the lens
- Where rays hitting the lens parallel to the axis appear to come from
- where rays hitting the lens parallel to the axis all seem to meet