1. What is the focal length?
- The distance from the eye to the lens
- the distance from the centre of the lens to the principal focus
- The distance from each of the principal focuses
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of lens is used for short sighted people?
3. How can you tell something is a real image?
- the light can produce an image on the screen
- it can be seen with a magnifying glass
- it can be seen on a TV
4. The curvier the lens..
- the more powerful it is
- the less powerful it is
- it doesn't make a difference
5. What is refractive index?
- The refracted ray parallel to the principal focus
- The ratio of speed to light in a vacuum to in the medium
- the incident ray parallel to the principal focus