1. What is the force that keeps things moving in a circle?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of scanning ionising?
3. The curvier the lens..
- the more powerful it is
- the less powerful it is
- it doesn't make a difference
4. What is the principal focus (diverging lens)?
- Where the axis crosses the lens
- Where rays hitting the lens parallel to the axis appear to come from
- where rays hitting the lens parallel to the axis all seem to meet
5. What is refractive index?
- The refracted ray parallel to the principal focus
- The ratio of speed to light in a vacuum to in the medium
- the incident ray parallel to the principal focus