1. Which type of scanning ionising?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can you tell something is a real image?
- the light can produce an image on the screen
- it can be seen with a magnifying glass
- it can be seen on a TV
3. What is refractive index?
- The ratio of speed to light in a vacuum to in the medium
- the incident ray parallel to the principal focus
- The refracted ray parallel to the principal focus
4. What is the principal focus (diverging lens)?
- Where rays hitting the lens parallel to the axis appear to come from
- where rays hitting the lens parallel to the axis all seem to meet
- Where the axis crosses the lens
5. 2 materials X-rays are absorbed by
- bone and metal
- tissue and blood
- plastic and metal