1. What is refractive index?
- The ratio of speed to light in a vacuum to in the medium
- the incident ray parallel to the principal focus
- The refracted ray parallel to the principal focus
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The curvier the lens..
- the more powerful it is
- the less powerful it is
- it doesn't make a difference
3. Pressure in a liquid is..
- transmitted equally in all directions
- hard to measure
- difficult to see
4. What is the principal focus (converging lens)?
- where the eye focuses
- where rays hitting the lens parallel to the axis all seem to meet
- Where the axis crosses the lens
5. How can you tell something is a real image?
- the light can produce an image on the screen
- it can be seen with a magnifying glass
- it can be seen on a TV