1. When a light ay enters a glass block why does it change direction?
- The light ray slows down- it is refracted
- The light ray speeds up- it is refracted
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to the Big Bang Theory,what is the composition of the universe?
- Hydrogen ( approx 75%) and helium ( approx 25%) and small quantities of light elements
- Hydrogen ( approx 35%) and helium ( approx 65%) and small quantities of light elements
3. How do stars produce energy?
- Nuclear fusion of hydrogen
- Nuclear fission of helium
4. Define longitudinal waves
- Vibrations are parallel to direction of wave motion
- Vibrations are vertical to the direction of wave motion
5. Why is voltage induced when a wire is moved through a magnetic field?
- Field lines are being cut
- the current increases