1. How do stars produce energy?
- Nuclear fusion of hydrogen
- Nuclear fission of helium
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is voltage induced when a wire is moved through a magnetic field?
- Field lines are being cut
- the current increases
3. In a generator why is the induced current a.c?
- Coil cuts field lines in one direction, then half a turn later in the opposite direction
- Due to the magnetic field lines being cut
4. Define transverse waves
- Vibrations are at 90 degrees to the direction of wave motion
- Vibrations are at 45 degrees to the direction of wave motion
5. Define longitudinal waves
- Vibrations are parallel to direction of wave motion
- Vibrations are vertical to the direction of wave motion