1. How is a resultant force made?
- If the total anticlockwise moments do not equal the total clockwise moments.
- If the total clockwise moment doesn't equal the total anticlockwise moment.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which way does a magnetic field travel?
- East to West
- North to south pole
- South to East
- South to North
3. What is a magnet called when its current can be switched off?
- An electomagnet
- A magent
4. What is the force that keeps something moving in a circle?
- The centripetal force
- The velocity force
5. What is the iris ad what's its role in the eye?
- It is the coloured part of the eye, it controls the intensity of light entering the eye.
- It is the coloured part of the eye; and does most of the eyes focusing.