1. How do you get the maximum moment?
- You need to push at right angles perpendicular to the object.
- You need to push at 180 degrees to the object.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are hydraulics used for in every day life?
- Car Breaking systems,car jacks, manufacturing, deployment of landing gear.
- Collecting metal
3. What is the iris ad what's its role in the eye?
- It is the coloured part of the eye, it controls the intensity of light entering the eye.
- It is the coloured part of the eye; and does most of the eyes focusing.
4. Where are images formed?
- On the retina, which is covered in light sensitive cells. These cells detect light and send signals to the brain to be interpreted.
- On the lens.
- On the cornea.
- On the iris.
5. Pressure in a liquid...
- Is transmitted equally in all directions.
- Is transmitted un equally in all dircetions
- Is transmitted equally in different directions.