1. How do you get the maximum moment?
- You need to push at right angles perpendicular to the object.
- You need to push at 180 degrees to the object.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which way does a magnetic field travel?
- South to East
- North to south pole
- South to North
- East to West
3. How is a resultant force made?
- If the total anticlockwise moments do not equal the total clockwise moments.
- If the total clockwise moment doesn't equal the total anticlockwise moment.
4. Where are images formed?
- On the lens.
- On the cornea.
- On the retina, which is covered in light sensitive cells. These cells detect light and send signals to the brain to be interpreted.
- On the iris.
5. What does centripetal force depend on?
- Mass, speed and radius.
- Friction, gravity and tension.