1. Where are images formed?
- On the retina, which is covered in light sensitive cells. These cells detect light and send signals to the brain to be interpreted.
- On the lens.
- On the cornea.
- On the iris.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Pressure in a liquid...
- Is transmitted equally in all directions.
- Is transmitted un equally in all dircetions
- Is transmitted equally in different directions.
3. What does centripetal force depend on?
- Mass, speed and radius.
- Friction, gravity and tension.
4. What is the iris ad what's its role in the eye?
- It is the coloured part of the eye, it controls the intensity of light entering the eye.
- It is the coloured part of the eye; and does most of the eyes focusing.
5. Which way does a magnetic field travel?
- North to south pole
- South to North
- South to East
- East to West