1. Pressure in a liquid...
- Is transmitted equally in all directions.
- Is transmitted un equally in all dircetions
- Is transmitted equally in different directions.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is a resultant force made?
- If the total anticlockwise moments do not equal the total clockwise moments.
- If the total clockwise moment doesn't equal the total anticlockwise moment.
3. What is the force that keeps something moving in a circle?
- The centripetal force
- The velocity force
4. What does centripetal force depend on?
- Mass, speed and radius.
- Friction, gravity and tension.
5. Where are images formed?
- On the lens.
- On the retina, which is covered in light sensitive cells. These cells detect light and send signals to the brain to be interpreted.
- On the iris.
- On the cornea.