1. Why are space telescopes better than telescopes on earth?
- Because they're bigger so can see more
- Because They aren't obstructed by our lights, pollution and atmosphere
- They aren't
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do converging lenses do?
- Make parallel rays of light converge to a focus
- Enlarge the image
- Let parallel rays stay parallel as they go though them
3. In which type of wave are the vibrations at 90 degrees to the direction of travel?
4. What is the frequency?
- The number of waves per second
- The distance from one peak to the next
- The height of the waves
5. Concave mirrors are?...
- Convex and bulge outwards
- Shiny on the inside of the curve
- Used to converge the rays
Similar Physics resources: