1. What happens when a wave hits a boundary at an angle?
- It slows down and maintains the same direction
- It slows down and refracts (one half has hit the boundary first and slows down before the other half causing it to refract)
- It speeds up and refracts ((one half has hit the boundary first and speeds up before the other half causing it to refract)
- It speeds up and maintains the same direction
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do the rays hitting the lens parallel tot he axis meet?
- At the focal point
- At the meeting point
- On the otherside of the lens
- They don't meet
3. The angle of reflection is.....
- Equal to the angle of incidence
- Half the angle of incidence
- Double the angle of incidence
4. What do converging lenses do?
- Let parallel rays stay parallel as they go though them
- Make parallel rays of light converge to a focus
- Enlarge the image
5. What is a refracting telescope made up of?
- An objective lens and an eyepiece lens
- A concave mirror and an eyepiece lens
Similar Physics resources: