1. In which type of wave are the vibrations in the same direction a s the wave is travelling?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does convex mean?
- Bulging outwards
- Caving inwards
3. What is a real image?
- Where light from an object comes together to form an image on a screen
- Where the rays are diverging so the light from the object appears to be coming from a different place (e.g. a refection in a mirror)
4. Why are space telescopes better than telescopes on earth?
- Because they're bigger so can see more
- Because They aren't obstructed by our lights, pollution and atmosphere
- They aren't
5. Where do the rays hitting the lens parallel tot he axis meet?
- At the focal point
- At the meeting point
- On the otherside of the lens
- They don't meet