1. What happens when a wave hits a boundary at an angle?
- It slows down and maintains the same direction
- It slows down and refracts (one half has hit the boundary first and slows down before the other half causing it to refract)
- It speeds up and refracts ((one half has hit the boundary first and speeds up before the other half causing it to refract)
- It speeds up and maintains the same direction
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the geocentric model?
- Where the sun, moon, planets and stars all obited the earth
- Where the moon, planets, earth and the stars all obit the sun
3. Light bends towards the normal when?.... (and slows down)
- It goes into a denser material
- It goes into a less dense material
4. Why are space telescopes better than telescopes on earth?
- Because They aren't obstructed by our lights, pollution and atmosphere
- They aren't
- Because they're bigger so can see more
5. 'An incident ray parrallel to the axis will pass throught the focal point when its reflected'