1. Light bends towards the normal when?.... (and slows down)
- It goes into a denser material
- It goes into a less dense material
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Concave mirrors are?...
- Shiny on the inside of the curve
- Used to converge the rays
- Convex and bulge outwards
3. What is the wavelength?
- The height of the waves
- The distance from one peak to the next
- The number of waves per second
4. In which type of wave are the vibrations in the same direction a s the wave is travelling?
5. 'Light travels slower in denser media'