1. What is the wavelength?
- The height of the waves
- The distance from one peak to the next
- The number of waves per second
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Galileos observations prove?
- That the geocentric model was wrong because not everthing was in orbit around earth
- That the heliocentric model was wrong because not everthing was in orbit around the sun
3. In which type of wave are the vibrations in the same direction a s the wave is travelling?
4. The angle of reflection is.....
- Double the angle of incidence
- Equal to the angle of incidence
- Half the angle of incidence
5. Give an example of a transverse wave
- A slinky
- A light wave
- A sound wave