1. What does refraction mean?
- Changing direction
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the geocentric model?
- Where the sun, moon, planets and stars all obited the earth
- Where the moon, planets, earth and the stars all obit the sun
3. What is a real image?
- Where light from an object comes together to form an image on a screen
- Where the rays are diverging so the light from the object appears to be coming from a different place (e.g. a refection in a mirror)
4. 'An incident ray parrallel to the axis will pass throught the focal point when its reflected'
5. What is a reflecting telescope made up of?
- A large concave mirror, a small concave mirror and an eyepiece lens
- An objective lens, a concave mirror and an eyepiece lens
- A large concave mirror and an eyepiece lens
- An objective lens and an eyepiece lens
Similar Physics resources: