1. The angle of reflection is.....
- Equal to the angle of incidence
- Half the angle of incidence
- Double the angle of incidence
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can we see planets?
- Because they're big
- Because they're bright
- Because they reflect sunlight
- Because they produce visible light
3. What is the wavelength?
- The height of the waves
- The distance from one peak to the next
- The number of waves per second
4. Why does light reflect?
- Because it wants to
- Because of a change in density between mediums
- Because it hits a medium
5. What is a refracting telescope made up of?
- An objective lens and an eyepiece lens
- A concave mirror and an eyepiece lens