- Created by: Khalifaj
- Created on: 05-06-17 14:49
1. In what case did Munby LJ allow an application after 13 month on the basis that it could not have been Parliaments intention "for the doors to close forever after 6 months"?
- Re X (A Minor) (surrogacy: time limit) 
- Re P (A Child) (surrogacy: time limit) 
- Re X (A Child) (surrogacy: time limit) 
- Re R (A Child) (surrogacy: time limit) 
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do commissioning parents need on order to attain parental responsibility for a child?
- apply for parental responsibility s3 CA 1989
- apply for a parental order
- apply for a s8 order
- apply for a adoption order
3. What convention highlights the importance of adoption providing the child with a stable and harmonious home?
- The Eurpopean Convention on the Adoption of Children (revised) 2008
- The European Convention on Human Rights 1950
- The UN Convention on Children's rights 1965
- The Children Convention on Fundamental Freedoms 1988
4. What section now makes surrogacy agreements unenforceable?
- s1A Surrogacy Arrangements Act 1985
- s.4 Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1980
- s.6 Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 2008
- s1B Surrogacy Arrangements Act 1985
5. When can valid consent be given in adoption?
- 6 weeks after the birth
- it can be given anytime
- 6 weeks prior to the birth
- 6 months after the brith