Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What is a half life?
- The life of half of an isotope
- The amount of time it takes for the radioactivity to get to zero
- The amount of time it takes for the radioactivity of an isotope to half
- The amount of radioactivity people are exposed to in half a lifetime
7. Which type of radiation is stopped by paper and air?
8. What blocks beta radiation?
- Thin sheet of aluminium
- Sheet of felt
- Slightly thick sheet of paper
- 3cm of air
9. How many neutrons does an alpha particle have?
10. What is the order of most - least ionising radiation?
- Gamma, beta, alpha
- Beta, alpha, gamma
- Alpha, beta, gamma
- Gamma, alpha, beta