1. What is terminal velocity?
- The lowest speed reached by a falling object
- The consistent speed of an object
- The constant maximum speed reached by a falling object
- The final speed reached by a falling object
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the total of all forces on an object called?
- The resultant force
- The total force
- The force
- The combinational force
3. What is friction?
- A force between two moving surfaces
- The energy an object has whilst moving
- A force that occurs when something moves
4. What are reaction forces?
- Forces that take place at the same time
- Forces that are opposite
- Forces that are opposite and equal
- Forces that are equal
5. What happens in all energy transfers?
- Some energy is created
- Some energy remains the same
- Some energy is changed into heat energy
- Some energy is destroyed