1. What is transferred when work is done?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can a resultant force cause a change in?
3. What is friction?
- A force between two moving surfaces
- A force that occurs when something moves
- The energy an object has whilst moving
4. What is terminal velocity?
- The constant maximum speed reached by a falling object
- The consistent speed of an object
- The final speed reached by a falling object
- The lowest speed reached by a falling object
5. When is work done?
- When an object goes faster
- When an object goes slower
- When a force moves an object
- When an object moves against a force