1. What can a resultant force cause a change in?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when forces are balanced?
- The object stays still
- There is no acceleration of the object
- The object deccelerates
- The object accelerates
3. What are reaction forces?
- Forces that are equal
- Forces that are opposite and equal
- Forces that are opposite
- Forces that take place at the same time
4. What is transferred when work is done?
5. What does friction do?
- It makes the object fall down
- It makes an object speed up
- It slows an object down
- It doesn't affect the object