1. What can a resultant force cause a change in?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are reaction forces?
- Forces that are opposite and equal
- Forces that take place at the same time
- Forces that are opposite
- Forces that are equal
3. When is work done?
- When an object goes slower
- When an object moves against a force
- When a force moves an object
- When an object goes faster
4. What does friction do?
- It makes the object fall down
- It makes an object speed up
- It slows an object down
- It doesn't affect the object
5. What is the conservation of energy?
- The same amount of energy has to be converted each time
- Energy always stays in one form
- Energy levels remain constant when there's no resistive forces
- Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed