1. What happens when forces are balanced?
- There is no acceleration of the object
- The object accelerates
- The object deccelerates
- The object stays still
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the total of all forces on an object called?
- The combinational force
- The total force
- The resultant force
- The force
3. What happens in all energy transfers?
- Some energy remains the same
- Some energy is changed into heat energy
- Some energy is created
- Some energy is destroyed
4. When is work done?
- When an object goes faster
- When a force moves an object
- When an object moves against a force
- When an object goes slower
5. What does displacement mean?
- The momentum gained
- The distance moved in a specific direction
- The speed in a given direction
- The amount of acceleration in a given time