1. What solution does osmosis go from and to?
- Concentrated to Dilute
- Dilute to Concentrated solution
- Dilute to Soluble solution
- It doesn't pass from or to any solutions
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the concentration in osmosis do?
- Stays the same
- High to Low
- Low to High
3. What happens to plant cells in a dilute solution
- The cell becomes flaccid
- The cell becomes turgid
- The cell shrinks
4. What causes water to move out of a cell?
- Water doesn't move out of a cell
- The differences in concentration
- The lack of sugar
- The number of molecules in total
5. What do water molecules move across?
- A partially permeable membrane
- Other Molecules
- Cell Walls