1. What is the benefit of the plant being in a dilute solution?
- It keeps the stem and leaves rigid
- It makes the stem and leaves droop
- There is no benefit
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What causes water to move out of a cell?
- Water doesn't move out of a cell
- The number of molecules in total
- The differences in concentration
- The lack of sugar
3. What is the difference between osmosis and diffusion?
- Diffusion requires energy
- Osmosis only occurs in water
- Osmosis requires energy
- No difference
4. In osmosis, what does the sugar concentration go from?
- Low to High
- High to Low
- Stays the same
5. What solution does osmosis go from and to?
- Dilute to Concentrated solution
- It doesn't pass from or to any solutions
- Dilute to Soluble solution
- Concentrated to Dilute