1. What is the difference between osmosis and diffusion?
- Diffusion requires energy
- Osmosis only occurs in water
- Osmosis requires energy
- No difference
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the benefit of the plant being in a dilute solution?
- It keeps the stem and leaves rigid
- It makes the stem and leaves droop
- There is no benefit
3. What is Osmosis?
- The change in state
- A form of diffusion through water
- The mass movement of molecules
- The division of cells
4. What does the concentration in osmosis do?
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Stays the same
5. What do water molecules move across?
- Cell Walls
- A partially permeable membrane
- Other Molecules