1. What is Osmosis?
- A form of diffusion through water
- The mass movement of molecules
- The change in state
- The division of cells
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the difference between osmosis and diffusion?
- Osmosis only occurs in water
- Osmosis requires energy
- Diffusion requires energy
- No difference
3. What solution does osmosis go from and to?
- Dilute to Concentrated solution
- It doesn't pass from or to any solutions
- Dilute to Soluble solution
- Concentrated to Dilute
4. What happens to plant cells in a dilute solution
- The cell becomes flaccid
- The cell becomes turgid
- The cell shrinks
5. What is the benefit of the plant being in a dilute solution?
- There is no benefit
- It keeps the stem and leaves rigid
- It makes the stem and leaves droop