1. What is Osmosis?
- The division of cells
- The mass movement of molecules
- A form of diffusion through water
- The change in state
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the difference between osmosis and diffusion?
- No difference
- Osmosis only occurs in water
- Diffusion requires energy
- Osmosis requires energy
3. What do water molecules move across?
- Cell Walls
- A partially permeable membrane
- Other Molecules
4. What happens to plants in a concentrated solution?
- The cell becomes flaccid
- The cell walls will burst
- The plant becomes rigid
5. What solution does osmosis go from and to?
- It doesn't pass from or to any solutions
- Dilute to Concentrated solution
- Concentrated to Dilute
- Dilute to Soluble solution