1. What is Osmosis?
- The change in state
- A form of diffusion through water
- The mass movement of molecules
- The division of cells
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do water molecules move across?
- Cell Walls
- A partially permeable membrane
- Other Molecules
3. What causes water to move out of a cell?
- The lack of sugar
- Water doesn't move out of a cell
- The differences in concentration
- The number of molecules in total
4. What does the concentration in osmosis do?
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Stays the same
5. What is the benefit of the plant being in a dilute solution?
- There is no benefit
- It keeps the stem and leaves rigid
- It makes the stem and leaves droop