1. What is the benefit of the plant being in a dilute solution?
- It keeps the stem and leaves rigid
- It makes the stem and leaves droop
- There is no benefit
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the concentration in osmosis do?
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Stays the same
3. What happens to plant cells in a dilute solution
- The cell becomes turgid
- The cell shrinks
- The cell becomes flaccid
4. What causes water to move out of a cell?
- The lack of sugar
- The differences in concentration
- The number of molecules in total
- Water doesn't move out of a cell
5. What is the difference between osmosis and diffusion?
- Osmosis only occurs in water
- Osmosis requires energy
- Diffusion requires energy
- No difference