1. What is the difference between osmosis and diffusion?
- Diffusion requires energy
- Osmosis only occurs in water
- Osmosis requires energy
- No difference
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the benefit of the plant being in a dilute solution?
- It keeps the stem and leaves rigid
- It makes the stem and leaves droop
- There is no benefit
3. What do water molecules move across?
- Cell Walls
- A partially permeable membrane
- Other Molecules
4. How much energy does Osmosis require to take place?
- Little Energy
- No Energy
- Lots of Energy
5. What happens to plants in a concentrated solution?
- The plant becomes rigid
- The cell becomes flaccid
- The cell walls will burst