1. What is the name of the alkane which has the formula C4H10?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the temperature gradient in a fractioning column?
- Warm at the bottom and stays warm as you go up
- Hot at the bottom and cooler as you go up
- Cold at the bottom and hotter as you go up
3. What is the name of the reaction to produce ethanol from sugar?
4. When hydrocarbons like the alkanes burn in plenty of air, what type of reaction takes place?
- Complete combustion
- Thermal decomposition
- Incomplete combustion
5. What is needed in order for chlorine to react with ethane in a substitution reaction?
- Ultraviolet light
- High temperature