1. What year did Hitler become Chancellor?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was one of Nationalisms main points?
- Breaking the restrictions of The Treaty of Versailles
- Breaking down the weak government
- Giving the people work
- Assisting scientific reaserch
3. Who were the main people supporting Hitler after the Great Depression?
- Jewish people
- Middle Class people who lost savings
- People who were scared of his power
- Unemployed Working Class people
4. What was the Munich Putsch?
- A failed attempt to get more power in the German heirachy
- A mass killing of Jewish people over on night
- The day Hitler was appointed Chancellor
- The begining of WWII
5. How did Hitler change the Nazi party?
- He made it more organised and controled propaganda
- He changed the lunch menu
- He taught Geobbles how to do a hand stand
- He made the party get supporters