1. Hitler believed that Germany should....
- have a 'pure' race (mass killing of Jewish people)
- Keep the borders it already had
- Start another war
- Work harder
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Munich Putsch?
- A failed attempt to get more power in the German heirachy
- A mass killing of Jewish people over on night
- The day Hitler was appointed Chancellor
- The begining of WWII
3. What year did Hitler become Chancellor?
4. Who were the main people supporting Hitler after the Great Depression?
- Jewish people
- Middle Class people who lost savings
- People who were scared of his power
- Unemployed Working Class people
5. How did Hitler change the Nazi party?
- He taught Geobbles how to do a hand stand
- He made it more organised and controled propaganda
- He changed the lunch menu
- He made the party get supporters