1. What is a weakness of MSM?
- Most evidence comes from lab experiments (Low Ecological Validity)
- There is a basic distinction of between STM and LTM
- Cultural Bias
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the WMM made?
- To offer a more complex explantion of the STM
- To offer an alternative explantion to the MSM
- To offer an alternative explantion to LTM
3. What component is the 'Inner Ear'?
- Phonological Store
- Phonological Loop
- Articulatary Process
- Episodic Buffer
4. What is a strength of the WMM?
- Supported by case studies (KF)
- It's a child of it's time
- Too simplistic
5. How does the information go from SM to STM? (MSM)
- It just does
- Environmental Stimuli
- Elaborative Rehearsal