1. A group of the same product are made together.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. A business owned by two or more people
- The First One
3. A single product is designed and made to a client's specification.
- Not One-Off
4. This type of company is incorporated, which means they have their own legal identity and can sue or own assets in their own right.
- Limited company
- Just In Time
5. To buy into an existing business and acquire the right to use an existing business idea.
- This One
- That One
Similar Business Studies resources: