1. A business that is owned and controlled by one person.
- Its Not Always First Answer
- Or is it?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. To buy into an existing business and acquire the right to use an existing business idea.
- This One
- That One
3. This type of company is incorporated, which means they have their own legal identity and can sue or own assets in their own right.
- Limited company
- Just In Time
4. A business owned by two or more people
- The First One
5. Large quantities of products made 24/7, usually on a production line.
- Just in time