1. To buy into an existing business and acquire the right to use an existing business idea.
- That One
- This One
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. This type of company is incorporated, which means they have their own legal identity and can sue or own assets in their own right.
- Just In Time
- Limited company
3. A business owned by two or more people
- The First One
4. A single product is designed and made to a client's specification.
- Not One-Off
5. Large quantities of products made 24/7, usually on a production line.
- Just in time